1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New Idea

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Jul 24, 2004.

1. Rene

Rene New Member

great idea also honeybears sams if you email me your address i will send you a money order :lol:

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OH yall are great.

For everyone:

My email is :

Mare-Majic@excite.com
    and my addy is

Samantha
    PO BOX 1253
    Columbus, TX 78934

Lets get started!!! I've started working on the cover page. I would also like to do a Doggie and members Birthday for the month section. SO if everone could email me the DOB of their pets and theirs, that would be great!

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Sarge- May 1 (aaprox.)
    Lisa- Dec. 30th

4. Samsintentions

Would anyone like to do a section on a Rescue or Shelter of the month?

Just pick a sanctuary, or shelter and do a little bio on it?

I've got one more section to fill so I thought that would be a good idea!

5. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Sams I would love to do like a shelter of the month, there is one about an hour away from me that was just one animal planet and it is awesome.

6. Samsintentions

Great! I'll put you down for it!!!

I'm working on it now, and its looking great!

Does anyone else have Microsoft Publisher?

7. Rene

Rene New Member

i think i have it at home i will look tonight if not i can install it cuz i know we have the program here at work

8. nern

nern New Member

Brilliant idea Sams! :y_the_best:

Let me know if there is anything else you need help with.

9. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I think I have it at work which is where I will be doing the article anyway. Do you want pics of the shelter as well? I think that is what makes it so special. The rooms in which they keep the dogs. That is if there are some good ones of their site. Maybe I can have like an interview with the director or something. Hmm got my creative juices flowing now!

10. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

:shock: oo count me in, it sounds like fun!

11. Rene

Rene New Member

yep sams i have publisher do you want the artical done in that? What ever you perfer

and you know i was thinking you must have tons and tons of engery can i borrower some i know you work and have the puppies seems you are always busy.

i'm gone from my house 12 hours a day when i get home i have to water the lawns and the plants play with the dogs and cats feed them cook dinner do the dishes (kids are out of school always come home to dishs gggggrrrr) and now i also take care of my mom since she just moved in by the time i'm done with everything it's about 10-11pm i go to bed get up at 530 and start again. I guess this age thing is catching up with me cuz i sure dont have as much engery as i did when i was young lol

this will be a fun thing to do and give me a chance to do something i want to do rather then have to do.

12. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sams
    What exactly would you like for me to do? I can do an article on one of my fosters or I could get together with Sharon (Lovesdapits) and see if she would like to help me out on an APBT page? Facts/Myths and testimonials of the true nature of the APBT. Maybe Sharon will have some good ideas as well.
    :D

13. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Wow! You guys are really taking off!

Sams, I will get my stuff in to you as soon as I get home. That should still be plenty of time for your Aug. 16 deadline.

Make sure you write up a little disclaimer thingy saying we are not vets and our advice does not substitute for the care of a vet, blah blah blah. Anyone know any lawyers? Or find one on another journal - I wonder if Whole Dog Journal has one.

Sams, have you ever seen a paper copy of Whole Dog Journal?

14. lil96

lil96 New Member

that sounds awesome. I didn't see this post and already responeded to the other one asking questions about it!

15. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

"This information is provided by Paw Pages for informational purposes only.

This page and the advice received here is not intended to take the place of your veterinarian or other licensed/qualified heath care providers.

You should seek the advice of your veterinarian if your pet is ill as only he or she can correctly advise on the diagnosis and recommend the treatment that is most appropriate for your pet. "

This is an example of what you need for the disclaimer.

16. Samsintentions

Gina. What ever you want! One on Princess would be cool!

Sarge'sMom! Thanks! I had a disclaimer written up by my lawyer, says darn near word for word what you suggested! Cool!!!!

As for all others that want to Publish something, I think I've got the slots fulled for now. BUt start working on something for next month! I'm sure everyone would love to alternate months with eachother!

Thanks yall, This is going to be great!!!

17. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Me too. If theres anything left to do. This is going to be so good.

18. Jody

Jody New Member

WOW - HOw did I miss this post? Is there anything I can do. I'll e-mail you photo's of my girls and i'll e-mail you there birth dates. Because I don't know what day they were born on, i'll make it up....lol.

What do u want to do?

19. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

It's taken me awhile to read all the posts.

Gina: I think it would be a great idea to include a segment on Positive Pit Bull Press

It would include Breed info, training tips, activities, rescue contacts, explanations of B.S.L. It can have articles of Animal Assisted Therapy, Search and Rescue, Positive Stories, and Pit Bull Quotes from people who own and love the breed. Also, your experiences with rescue and fostering would be fantastic.

[​IMG]

20. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Sharon, I think your idea is great! I will definitely need your help & expertise because I personally will not have time do all of it with work, kids & the dogs. You can contact me by my personal e-mail address also if you need to. :D Reginaha02@aol.com