1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

New pictures of puppy Lilly 6 weeks

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, Oct 5, 2004.

1. azsunlover

azsunlover New Member

Lilly

You were asking me if I had a digatal camera. Yes, I do. I have lots of pictures of my dogs on my computer, but can't figure out how to get them on this talk board.

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh Cockatiel that is sooooo sad. My girl Sasha has had a couple of very small seizures, but I don't think that that is what will take her. I think eventually I will have to say when basically When she can't stand her arthritis any more. I know you loved poor Ralph dearly. You gave him the best life he could have and I know he appreciated you.

Azsun, I can tell you how to post your pictures. Not sure if they will work as an avatar though. Go to www.photobucket.com register and the upload gizmo is right there in the mid top of the page very easy. Once you upload let me know.

3. azsunlover

azsunlover New Member

Uploading picture

Hi Puttin510,
    I went to that Photobucket URL but they are doing an upgrade and aren't taking any new members..just the paying ones for right now.

You sent me a message to send you the picture of my two dogs. Thanks for the offer. I will try to do it today. I really would like to figure out how to do this for myself, but for now, your help would be appreciated.
    Margo

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

No problem. Hopefully you will still be able to use photobucket. They did just do the upgrade, but I'm staying with the free thing for now. I'm sure there are others that are good too. Send me your picture, I will put it up for you till you learn.

5. Killerbee2

Killerbee2 New Member

Very Pretty! I Wont One Of Those Dogs! 8)