1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Not eating

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Mar 22, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Thanks for checking malti..hehe... :p .. Bailey is doing much better!! WOOHOOO!! :eek: (AND WORRIED MOM is better too....hehe). He seems to be back to his normal self! He ate two meals yesterday and two today. ((oink)) I have him on 1/2 his puppy and 1/2 adult food right now so that seems to be working. He didn't have any problems with the adult food either -- thank God! I still think it has to do with the food being for sens. tummies... cuz he's always had sort of a sensitive tummy (he was a throwin' up fool when he was a little fella!) (did you really want to know that?) :lol:

Winnie:
    I think that is exactly what was happening with Bailey too! ](*,) Dogs are interesting little creatures, aren't they? They certainly have us wrapped around their little paws!

Walt:
    He is extremely active... three walks a day (and one is very long) and actually still was pretty active during the week or so that he wasn't eating (so I knew he was feeling well). I think it was just one of those things to freak and worry the humans.... DOGS! gotta love 'em ](*,)

Anyhow, all is well for the moment..... thanks again to EVERYONE for your advice and concern. ((KISS KISS)) HEY! We need a kissing emoticon... hehe