1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

OFF TOPIC!!!! GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by aussylover, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Walt

Walt New Member

WOW good thread wish I thought of it :mrgreen:

Well I'm Walt married w/3 crumb snatchers I'm not sure why but all my kids seem to suffer from the same illnes the dreded (dad can I have) if anyone out there no's how to cure this illnes I'm all ears :D

Currently we have an America Bulldog, American pittbull and a banbog pup.

I'm a sales man for http://www.omnifitness.com/ I sell fitness equipment both Cardio & Strenth for the home and a little personal training on the side.

Anyway nice to virtualy meet you aussylover :y_the_best:

2. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

I'm Nicole and I am 15 (i think im a wee bit younger than everyone else) and anywayz I live in Massachusetts. I don't have a real job but I got a paper route and I make enough to get Trixie everything she wants. Well maybe a quarter of everything because she would prob. want everything in the world but anywayz I get her lots of stuff. :lol: I have a bunny named Spunky. He is 6 years old and two small african clawed frogs. They are Ollie and Dolly. Also I am hoping to get another puppy but my mom is allergic and no one in my fam. luvs dogs like I do (it took me years of hardcore begging to get Trixie) so I guess I won't b getting any more till I move out :wink:

3. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:y_the_best: Hi Walt Glad to meet you to!!! Hi trixie, Glad to meet you to! I'm sure you read about me,so you know a-little about me I live in Riverside cali. I have a son he's 12years old his name is Joseph. I've been with someone for 4years! we are planning on getting married in feb 14th 2005, cool hugh!! :y_the_best: :y_the_best: :eek: that's a-little bit more about me. Aussylover :D

4. Piper's Mom

Piper's Mom New Member

Hi, everyone. My name is Lisa aka Piper's Mom. Piper is my 5 month old spoiled rotten APBT who is the light of my life. I live in Texas with my 10 1/2 year old son (Dylan), my 4 year old heart-daughter (Emma), 2 Leopard Gecko's, my 75 year old grandmother (Nana) and my wonderful husband of 3 years, Michael. (Our home is full but HAPPY :wink: ) I also have an October birthday - this will mark #36 (UGH!) for me. I am lucky enough to only work 3 days a week doing accounting - the rest of my days are filled with EVERYTHING else. In our spare time (and weather permitting) my husband and I love to ride our sportbikes. I learned to Scuba last year and hope to be taking a Scuba Vacation before the end of this year.

5. dogangel

dogangel New Member

:mrgreen: Great thread!!!
    I'm Rodica, 41 going on 11 years old. I've been married to my wonderful hubby for almost 6 years (In October - what is it with October anyway?? :wink: ) Between the two of us we have three children (23, 24 and 27). We also have six dogs of our own (3 GSDs, one Rottie/GSDX, and two longhair Dachsies), and three foster white GSDs. I foster German Shepherds for ECHO - White German Shepherd Rescue, and for several other German Shepherd rescues in the south-east.
    In my spare time (he-he - whenever that is!!!) I am the circulation and accounting manager for the Brewton Standard (the local newspaper). Between the two jobs - the one at the paper and being a full time doggies mommy there's very little time left for anything else, but my hubby and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!! :D

6. nern

nern New Member

Angie: Eternal Flame from the cat forum made them for Rene and I (and a few other members). I think she has a special program that she makes them with. I'm sure she would make one for you if you ask.

7. horse_child

horse_child New Member

This is fun...
    I'm 14, a freshmen. I want to be a vet and a rescuer. I have 2 dogs, 1 cat, 1 betta, 1 horse, 1 chicken, and 14 quail. Basically i love animals and would take in about anything that landed on my doorstep if my parents would let me.

8. Angie

Angie New Member

Thanks Nern!

9. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:eek: :eek: :y_the_best: :y_the_best: How do you guy's become animal rescuers? almost everyone I've talked to is doing that! as much as I love animals cats, dogs,etc,at one time I had a house full of cats and dogs. I still have 4 cats two dogs 3 betas, I would have more. let me know how to become a rescuer!! thanks Aussylover :eek: :eek:

10. Mix Breed lover

Mix Breed lover New Member

Like I said I just started volunteering at my local Humane Society. There really are no rescue groups around here. I would find out if you have any locally and contact them about fostering. The rescue group Parker and Danni came from is called Planned Pethood and there wonderful but they are about three hours away from me. :cry: I would foster for them if I was closer. Hey what kind of dog is your other dog? I thought Simon was your only dog. What is his/her name? I would have more also if my husband would let me. I love animals.

11. tayas_mommy

tayas_mommy New Member

hi my name is maria I am 32 and i live in Riverside ca hi how is everyone? :0020:

12. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:eek: :eek: :y_the_best: Mix Breed Lover Glad to meet you, Her name is taya and she is Pomeranian /Chihuahua she 4 years if you go to dogster she has a page. You can read about her! :) Thanks for replying Aussylover :eek:

13. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:eek: Hi Tayas_mommy Glad to meet you Tell us more about you! Do you have any animals? :D :D welcome to the forum thanks Aussylover

14. rudysjoy

rudysjoy New Member

Boy everyone sure has some interesting stories. I'm twice as old as my daughter (she's 27). Been married 8 years this time around. Own my own business in the cold North country - Michigan. Have two children (one is married); three step children (one married); have 4 grandchildren (one week from today, we're going to Detroit to pick up my new Korean granddaugher who is 6 months old) - that will make 5. We also have two grand dogs (both Labs - one choc - Moca; and one yellow - Dory). Only have one dog - Rudy.

15. kindness_001

kindness_001 New Member

Hi aussylover and all, My name is Maggie and im 54 going on 18. I live in Southern Indianawith my hubby mike of 38 years and my grandson nathaniel (age 9). Nate is a hamster farmer. We have 5 children 4 girls and one boy. they are 37, 35, 27, 25, 23. We also have 10 grandchildren. We have children in Indiana, New Jersey, Louisiana, and Virgina. WE like to raise dogs and i also have my aunt 95 who raised me in the nursing home here now. I kept her till i couldnt lift her anymore. I use 2 of our dogs as theropy sp dogs at the nursing home and love it. We have 2 Yorkies, 2 Maltese, 2 Chihuahuas, 2 Mini Schnauzers and 3 Pugs. Yes i love dogs. I help out at the humaune shelter when they need me and call.
    We use to show quater horses and love them also.

16. aussylover

aussylover New Member

In reply

:eek: Hi kindness how are you? I've been loveing getting to know everybody it's great :y_the_best: Simon is keeping me busy He had his first bath Yesturday he was cute lol. He looked at me like I was killing him :cry: but after I was done oh boy it was a different story!!!!! lol lol lol lol :eek: :eek: :eek: Thanks Aussylover :D

17. aussylover

aussylover New Member

IN reply

:eek: Hey guy's How's everyone doing? I Know It's been awhile since everyone heard from me! sorry! I've been here, Simon has been giving me some trouble, plus been dating dogster!! and trying to get those pictures for vern like I told her! they won't be ready until monday!! sorry :cry: Just giving you udate!! Aussylover :y_the_best: