1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Oh that Casey girl of mine!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by susan_cude@hotmail.com, Apr 6, 2004.

1. The other day I decided to buy my furbabies a new toy, I purchased them both a yellow stuffed kitten "that sqeaks" :shock: Well Casey just loves it!!! when it was bedtime i took it away and put it on top of the dresser. That girl pouted for an hour!!! :| I thought she would never stop! :? Mommy needed to sleep! You should see her with this new toy, she goes NUTS!!!! My Husband would love to kill it! but he won't, he loves her too much, but it's taking it's toll on me :shock: :shock: :shock:

Have you ever bought a toy that you wish you wouldn't have?

Susan

2. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

HIya susan casey sounds like mitzy with her squeeky newspaper toy if i take it off her she goes all depressed and looks at me as if to say daddy i was playing and then she wont come to me unless i give her it back very spoilt she is lol.

Mike

3. Jody

Jody New Member

YES YES YES, and i sometimes hide it on Jasper. I bought her this plastic stick that squeaks and about 2am every morning you hear her out the back playing with it. So now since i've taken it off her, I sleep all night. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8) :) :)

Jody

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Thankfully, Harley does not enjoy the squeaky toys. We got her one that looked like a monkey and all she did was lick it! Very Weird. We bought her a Sweet Breathe ring and OMG!! She is like a kid on crack with that thing! She won't put it down. NO matter what I am doing she is sitting there looking at me with this ring in her mouth. I have woken up on more than one occassion with it partially on my face and the dog standing on the bed looking over at me and staring. :shock: (Slightly unpleasant) The ring now stays in the living room when its sleep time. :)

5. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

oops did it twice again. ARGH!

6. Rene

Rene New Member

Oh Yea i bought sebastain and jasmine both squeeky balls his is blue and her's is pink she doesnt like it but Sebastain my goodness that is all i heard for a long time now he has chewed on it so much it doesnt squeek anymore i have not decided if i want to buy him another one or not he loves it tho. He wont play with jasmine's either even tho she doesnt like it maybe cuz it's pink lol

7. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Nala's favorite toys were all soft squeaky things - I loved watching her play with them! But I had to take them away because she kept ripping holes in them to extract the stuffing. I didn't want her to get an impaction so I had to take them away. I tried repairing them, but she is destructo-dog!

Jamiya

8. dogangel

dogangel New Member

:wink: Well, I don't have to worry about being up all night in "squeekie" sounds.... They never survive more than 15 minutes. My barbarians eviscerate them and extract the plastic little squeeky. Then it's fun time with the filling. All done by minute 16...... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

9. honeybears

honeybears New Member

OMG, the higher the pitch the more Jakes loves them! I learned my lesson last year after I got him this ea piercing squeeky ball and then he would come in your lap and just sqeek,sqeek :?
    So this year I got a quiter one. Luckily Wylie doesnt like them.

honeybear

10. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Mine arent too into squeky toys but they love to put their huge toys right where I walk! The poms will get the huskys toys which are about as big as them and drop them right in the walkway. My kids never watch where they are walking and trip over them everytime.

11. nern

nern New Member

Sebastian drives me insane with those squeaky toys....especially while I'm on the phone or trying to watch TV. LOL.

12. lanena322

lanena322 New Member

About 2 years ago when I was living with my dad my old dog (shiht tzu) sasha had these 2 yellow squeeky birdie formed toys. She had these toys for about a year! at one point she lost one and we discovered it again under a pile of leaves shortly after the other one broke. So she once again started her obsession with the toy.

At one point I remember throwing the toy and at that moment my fathers pit bull ran into the room and wanting to play grabbed the toy. Well sadly, she killed it :roll: lol, she just grabbed it and the toy gave one last squeak and never squeaked again, lol!

13. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

LOL Lanena,
    Harley kills every toy that comes into our home. I buy them as a treat for her once in a while, something to destroy. But I have a lot of indestructaballs, kongs, and hard rubber rings to go with them.