1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ok, vote for my girl now. PLEASE

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by puttin510, Jul 3, 2004.

1. Jody

Jody New Member

31% :y_the_best:

2. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

something is fishy!

where did all those votes come from, all the sudden the votes shot up like crazy :roll:

3. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Yeah, that's EXACTLY what I was thinkin'!?!? :?

I've been putting my vote in daily, and will continue to in hopes that Sasha will win (she deserves it)!!! :D

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

:eek: :eek: Thank you, anything can happen apparently at this point. Thanks gals.

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

i was wondering the same thing..... !!! I had a few "non-computer" days this week, and thought I missed something!! :)

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

BBBBBBUUUUMMMMMPPPPPIIIIINNNNNGGGG

7. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

okay

although Jack is clearly the CUTEST pup on the page Sasha is by far the most beautiful so I just gave her another vote!( Please forgive me Jack!) :lol:

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thank you,That is really kind of you. The next time you are able to out jacks picture in we will try to help jack win. Gosh what is it about 10 or 11 days left in this month. Whew, hope we can endure.
    Don't forget to vote people. :eek: :eek: :eek:

9. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Puttin~

Still voting daily to keep Sasha in the lead!!! :y_the_best: I think she just might win!!! :eek:

Go Sasha! :D

Deb~

Submit Jack's photo next month, and like I said before, we'll make sure he wins next month's contest! :wink:

10. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

35% 4 Sasha!! I voted too. Now I want to try and enter Trixie. Do all the dogs get in or just some??

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thanks mybaby abd trixie: Its a contest on another forum. They have it monthly and you have to submit a picture. Thanks again. :y_the_best:

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ba bump, ba bump ba bump. :y_the_best:

13. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Glad you reminded us, puttin...I almost forgot to put in my vote today! :roll:

:D

14. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: Thank you so much you guys. I know its getting tiresome. 11 days to go I believe she has 146 votes now 36% the other dog under her has around 60 votes. Please lets try to keep it up. I will never ask you to do this again.
    :wink:

15. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Voted today too. Sasha is in the lead by alot now has 36% of the votes GO SASHA :eek:

16. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Deb, I agree with you... Jack is toooo darn cute! and Sasha is so pretty, so she has to win this month.

I'll be a voting maniac next month for your Jack.... he's always been one of my favorites! :) He's such a doll :)

17. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

Voted for her from work and home today--- she's going strong!

18. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

You guys are the greatest. counting today 10 days. Thanks for your votes.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

19. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek: Good Luck! I just voted too. :0023:

20. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Sasha is doing great, Puttin!!!!!