1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

One Guess!

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by MonsterBailey, Jun 27, 2004.

1. Jody

Jody New Member

lmao :lol: :lol:

2. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

I'm confused :?
    wat is it? cabintes?
    wait is it a tampon?! I feel dumb lol :lol:

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

don't feel dumb... you got it right in your "one guess"... :eek: hehe... :lol: :lol:

4. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Aww isnt that sweet. LOL. Mine tent to like my pads as well. Only get them out when company is there though. I guess they just like to share mommys personal buisness!

5. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

OMG!!! How embarrasing!!! I don't have tampons around the house(can't use them, no use in having them!) But the dogs used to have a ball tearing all the cotton stuffing out of them. And right when company was coming over!!!!
    I'll never forget the second day we had Char. She had been locked in the bathroom while we went to the store. Well we met a friend in town, and she just had to come see her. SO she followed us home. I went and opened the bathroom door, and out bounded char with a pad stuck to the top of her head!!!!! It was new of course and some how she managed to get the plastic off and the sticky part stuck to her!!!! Oh we laughed sooo hard!

6. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :0017:

Jamiya

7. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

:lol: lol.... :lol:

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Oh Sam how embarrassing that must of been. You got a great laugh out of it at least.

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

oh sam! that's a hysterical story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!

10. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

yeah. We keep all feminine items in the top of the cabnets now!!!

Glad we have this thread, its making me laugh in a really hard time for me.