1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Photo contest?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Jul 30, 2004.

1. vene

vene New Member

Nothing personal Kathy. Lynn secretely thinks that all the cats that remotely look like Bengals are Bengals. :0023: You see, Emily has stripes on her belly that resemble spots and Bengals have spots on their bellys so Lynn thinks Emily has spots and therefore, she's a Bengal! :m39:

2. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

lollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

:m26: :m34:

3. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

oh I see

4. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

HEY VENE!!!! THAT SHOULD BE ONE OF THE LOGIC QUESTIONS ON THE IQ TESTS!!! LIKE....IF ALL CATS THAT HAVE SPOTS ON THEIR BELLIES ARE BENGALS, AND ALL BENGALS HAVE SPOTS...THEN ALL CATS ARE BENGALS!!! :? :? ?? UH...WHAT DID I JUST SAY???

:0011:

(P.S. MIKEYS A BENGAL)

5. vene

vene New Member

:m20: :0023: :0017: :m39: :m5:

6. Heather&Nicole

Heather&Nicole New Member

How do i enter my cats pictures?

7. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

so no one can see my babies?? lemme see if i can repost em..i see em fine

8. vene

vene New Member

Heather&Nicole, it might be too late to enter your pics on this contest unless Nern thinks there's room on poll #4. You can PM her and see if it's not too late. Good luck and I'm rooting for you!

9. Heather&Nicole

10. nern

nern New Member

I have added kathy5 and Heather&Nicoles photos to poll #4 late since it was not full yet anyway. I am waiting on one more photo from bellack and the last poll will be filled.

All polls filled - No more photo submissions please.

11. Heather&Nicole

Thanks so much! :) :y_the_best: :y_the_best:

VOTE FOR ME!! :) :eek: :eek:

12. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

this might be a question alreday answered but since we cant vote again in the contest for each forum, then we cant vote for the pics just added or can we?

13. nern

nern New Member

If you've already voted once in poll #4 before today then you won't be able to vote again but you can still vote for the new photos with a reply in the the thread or a PM to me(if you want to keep it private). You can still vote once daily.