1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Poogirl! We'll need an update

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Sep 8, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Oh, Christine.. I'm soooo happy all is well!! :) I have to admit, I was getting pretty worried ... don't ask me why! LOL

Molly looks soooooo beautiful on the back of the couch... her coat is so shiny! She looks VERY HEALTHY AND HAPPY! hehe..... And let me just say, OMG! She's changing sooooo much! Just compare that pic to her in your avatar. Wow! I bet she ends up a light beige color... it's amazin how the poo/color in them changes like that. She's just so pretty!

now, ummm... Mom?? Where is Emma!?!?

2. Rene

Rene New Member

OMG they are so cute and getting so big your babies are growing so fast. Glad everything went well for them

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ohhhhhhhhh, no fare. can someone try to repost the pictures. I can't see any of them.

4. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thanks Monster, I love that pic too! She has changed.. I wish that I could take a picture of her back.. she has so much deep red/brown mixed in but the camera just doesn't pick that up. It is amazing how much she has changed! Quite the difference from when she was born!!

I haven't downloaded all of the pictures yet... I did get one up of just Emma in her jammies though :D

Rene ~ thank you! They are growing fast! They were weighed the morning of the surgery and Emma is 6.2 lbs and Molly is 6.8 lbs. Still little but it's funny to think that when we brought them home they were 2.2 & 2.4 lbs!!

5. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Puttin ~ can you see them if you right click on the red X and copy/paste the URL? Usually after you do that and then hit the "back" button you can see all of them...

I used Webshots this time, I seem to have better luck posting pics with them.

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

PooGirl~

I am soooo happy to hear that Molly & Emma are quickly recovering, and returning to their "regular" selves!!!! :eek:

The pics are GREAT...I can't believe how much both of them have grown...WOW! :shock: They grow up too darn quickly! :( Oh, and Molly's coat just keeps on getting lighter and lighter...still as cute as could be, though!!! :wink:

Thanks for the update and pics!!! :D

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

No ever since we changed to SBCGlobal I can no longer do that. Can you send them to the poodlecross site? Maybe update their album? Hmmm Please please. Have you seen the new crosspoo member Max. He looks alot like one of yours, Molly I think.

8. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

June... where is the picture of this new Max?? :( I just looked and didn't see it, so I must have been in the wrong place.

9. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

Christine they are getting so big. Still adorable of course. I just love their Jammies, where did you get those? I think my Fifi and Belle would look adorable in them!

Jill

10. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Hey Puttin ~ I just created an album (long overdue!!!) on the crosspoodle site :D I put the pictures over there :eek: I haven't seen Max, I'll have to take a look!!

Jill ~ thanks very much!! I got the jammies at Walmart, the day after their surgery. They were $3.00 and just too cute! It's hard to see in the picture but they have little flowers on them :mrgreen:

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Max was posted as an attachment on crosspoos. Maximillion To be exact. I can't remember his moms name. I went to see the album, and yes they have changed. Even better, if thats possible.

12. ntengwall

ntengwall New Member

Poogirl-

I am new here and was wondering what kind of pups you have. They are adorable!!

13. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Hi Nicole!! Welcome to the boards! Thanks very much for the compliment, that was very nice of you!

I see that you sent me an IM, so I'll be sure to answer that as well. I don't have my breeder's info with me here at work, but I'll send it to you tonight when I get home :D

My girls are Shih-poos. They are littermates and the best puppies ever! I'm a first time dog owner and they've made things pretty easy for me. They are smart, loving, friendly, energetic, quiet and super, super snuggly! They are major lap dogs! Their mommy was a shih-tzu and the father a toy poodle, my girls are currently 6 lbs (Emma) and 6.3 lbs (Molly).

This really is a wonderful mix, in my opinion!!!! I'll send you an IM tonight with more info :D

14. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Ok now. Lets do a guess what the weight will be on poogirls two.
    Wow they are I think about 5 months or so now and hoowee already 6 lbs and above. I say by 1 year old they will be HMMMMM about 9 lbs. Do you know how much the parents weighed in . Toy poo was probably 10 or under, unless he was a chunker.

15. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Good guess Puttin!

The girls will be 6 months old next week. So, when we took them to be spayed last Wednesday, Emma weighed 6.2 lbs and Molly 6.8... I would think that after having some organs removed, they both weigh less now, right? I'm guessing Emma is more around 6, if not just under and Molly is about 6.4 lbs, give or take a little?

I think they'll be about 9 lbs too, but who knows! The mommy (the shih-tzu was 10 lbs and the daddy (toy poodle) was 7 lbs.

16. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I'd say a puppy uterus probably just weighs about 2 or 3 oz's my guess. Remember they shrink up really tiny, when nothing is in them.

17. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

My guess is that they'll be right around 10 lbs. - we shall see!!! :)

:D