1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Post your pics here for the 3rd photo contest

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Chessmind, Sep 19, 2004.

1. halaroo

halaroo New Member

All your pictures are adorable. I wish Moe had a best friend. :cry:

2. Obelix

Obelix New Member

Heres the better pictures on the new 3.2 megapixal camera (much better then webcam heh) Poor lucy is probably seeing spots right about now. Now since she doesn't have a compainion or friend shes really attached to her little catnip mousy toy, takes it everywere and cleans it often. :D

"Gotcha! New lets run!!!"
    [​IMG]

"Its okey, they won't dangle you in the air anymore"

[​IMG]

"Wow... oooh... whats that smell.. now thats good!"

[​IMG]

O and chessmind/nern im not sure if you re-upload them somewere else but heres the URL for the above pictures, might as well get every dime out of my webzoom account:

"http://webzoom.freewebs.com/sibsybcys/lucy01.jpg" for the first one and
    'http://webzoom.freewebs.com/sibsybcys/lucy02.jpg" for the second one.
    "http://webzoom.freewebs.com/sibsybcys/LUCY001.jpg" for the last.

3. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

yay here's mine finally....

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Mine have the same mouse toy only theirs is green. Lizzy carries it around the house, then will sit down with in front of her and meow as loud as she can for about 5 minutes. We figure she thinks it's her baby.

-Chelle

5. footsie

footsie New Member

Is the desire to enter a photo contest a responsible reason for getting another kitten?

Probably not.

I'll have to try to get a photo of Footsie being nice to his stuffy, rather than trying to murder it.

6. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

thats to funny i have 3 of those same mouse laying around here but one is missing its tail...lol and garfield is the only one that likes those dran mouse.... he will play 4 hours w/ it but he has another mouse that has long fur on it that hes had since he was bout 5 weeks old so im sure u can imagine what it looks like but he grooms it all the time and when he was in a cage 4 8 weeks he had to have that with him at all times.... he goes nutts looking 4 it when he loses it and gets so upset when sassy starts playing w/ it....

7. Obelix

Obelix New Member

chelle: LOL I was thinking along the same lines, she gets playful when I take it but she mopes around looking for it if she cant find it. Their only 1.27 at Walmart so if she were to destroy it I'm sure a replacement would be easy enough, might be in order also because the catnip smell is just about gone.

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

YOU GUYS!!!! THIS PHOTO CONTEST IS BY FAR THE BEST!!!! :eek:

IT IS GOING TO BE SOOOO HARD....

max and mikey.... :kiss_heart: :m41:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. vene

vene New Member

Great contest! I love everyone's pics- so special, so loving, so cute! :eek: :eek: :eek: :love_y_t_much: Lynn, your M+M's are sooooo sweet!!! :qm3: On second thought, so are your L+R's EternalFlame! :mrgreen:

10. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

that razberry is still the cutest kitty i have ever seen.... :wink:

11. EternalFlame

EternalFlame New Member

i dunno... *grins sheepishly* i think M&M's has a better ring to it by far lol and the kitties are soooo stunningly beautiful. :kiss_heart:

but thanks lol i'll tell Raz u guys said so :wink: like he needs his ego inflated anymore then it is :roll: :mrgreen:

*eyes shift... bounces up and down* VOTE RAZ!

*coughs.... slinks away*

12. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

friends forever!

[​IMG]

13. vene

vene New Member

Didn't you say that before about Raymond and lots of other kittens as well Lynn? :0011:

Great pics everyone! :eek: :eek: :eek: Keep them coming! :m32:

14. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hee hee hee.....

STOP THAT VENE!!!! stop telling my secret to everybody!!!! :m3:

i think i have only said that the picture with hoggle and bean...is the cutest kitty picture i have ever seen...until razberry showed up... :kiss_heart:

but....now....with raymond's new pic....uh....well.... :D

and of course there is...vene and andrew....and um....wtpoohs little kitty...and starry's kitties that remind me of max and mikey...and always...our lover kitties romeo and juliet....(and little bobo--hi bellack!!!)...and im tellin ya...lucy is adorable...and who can forget moe!!!!! moe!!!! the calender kitty....and then pepe the most photogenic kitty....and that picture of kathy...did you see the little bird sitting there on her robe?? emily has the cutest face, i swear...and did you see simba and garfield? isnt that the cutest...and zeus and sadie. oh my goodness isnt that the cutest picture...and all the other ones that make you go...awwww...so sweet, like cypress and bentley and gina h's kitties...and oh dear...im getting soooo confused!!! :shock: :roll:

15. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

OK..here's a few I found that I don't think I've posted before. I have to snap some new one's tomorrow.....

This is Cubby and Sammi. Sammi is the one I rescued after being thrown from the car. She is now living happily with my sister and her two kids.

[​IMG]

Chillin out....

[​IMG]

And here's the kitten when she was a wee one. I don't think I've ever shown you all pictures of the dogs...

[​IMG]

And one more for Milo who is watching down on my other furbabies from above....

[​IMG]

16. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

ohh my gosh ur kittys r so big wtpooh... so cute like big balls of fur... just wanna grab them and cuddle w/ them...lol ur milo reminds me of my jason i wonder if they were seperated at birth...lol well maybe milo is up there taking care of my jason and teddy bear and bubba and spunky..man thats to many im gonna stop thinking bout that and go gather up my sassy garfeild chyanne and simba and spoil them some more....

lynnhaz thanks 4 mentioning my simba and garfeild... i wish my gar was that lil again... :cry:

i think everyone babies r so cute i love looking at all the pix everynight they r to cute.... beatifull babies everyone :eek:

17. sphynxluver

sphynxluver New Member

Darn it... I have some of the cutest pics on film for this contest, but havent gotten them developed yet!! AND.... now that we are getting ready to get hit by YET ANOTHER HURRICANE, I wont be able to get them developed this weekend in time for the contest! The pics that have been entered are toooo cute!!!

18. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

u know its funny im listening to the 10:00 news as i read ur post and hear the weather man talking bout jeane....sucks... i still havent been able to gt the rest of my pix of my kittys up yet b/c when i packed up all my stuff well hard drive and software 4 charley some how my software 4 my digital camera got extremely scratched when it was in its case and i have my camera loaded w/ pix but am unable to get the to my computer b/c im waiting 4 the software to be delivered to me they have delayed it b/c of francecs ivan etc... and i called bout it tuesday and they said next wednesday it will be here but now w/ the hurricane?????????

19. wtpooh

wtpooh New Member

I was actually able to snap a picture with all the cats in one picture!

From left to right-Yoda, Cubby, Kyttyn, Wrigley
    [​IMG]

Kyttyn said "I'm outta here"....lol

[​IMG]

So I don't think I've ever explained my "kittens" name. Well...it's kyttyn :lol: ....We couldn't find a name that fit her in the beginning so we thought we would wait until we found one that fit her personality. We started calling her kitten in the meantime but joked that it would stick. Did I tell you the dogs names?....hehe...the greyhound is Nicky and the other is.....yep....you guessed it....Puppy. My niece named her when she was 13 and her official name is "Puppagus of Love and Affection". So we ended up with a kitten and a puppy. Kyttyn still looks like a kitten at a year and a half old so I guess it does fit her.

20. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

wtpooh...your yard and drive is gorgeous...and with all the kitties out there...i love it!! :eek:

and...thanks for the clarification...i was starting to think..."now...did i miss something? how come i dont know that kitty's name???? okay...im an idiot thats why..." hee hee...good to know the story. :wink:

i used to call otis "bubby" but about as much of the time i called him "puppy!"

and...i had two siamese when i was twenty. thai and "little cat". :wink:

and i love milo kitty. he looks exactly like a kitty we have at the shelter...exactly. i will try to take a picture of him and put it up next week.