1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Ron and Fez

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by OTTB lvr, Apr 22, 2004.

1. OTTB lvr

OTTB lvr New Member

I don't know if anybody caught Ron and Fez last night on the radio, but they went into a string about Pits and how they are all evil, malicious dogs who should be destroyed. (I believe it was Fez who made that comment). Then, went on to say that Pits should be like tigers...if you want to see one, you should have to go to the zoo. I called in about the issue, but they barely paid me any mind. I'm a firm believer in "if you don't like it, change the station", but these dogs don't deserve what's being thrown at them :(

2. Meg04

Meg04 New Member

That is terrible. I don't know who Ron and Fez are but Im glad you called in to stand up for the breed. It's a shame because I listen to Glenn Beck (national AM radio talk show host) and I know how much influience someone in that postion can have on listeners. Im glad you took a stand. :eek:

Megan