1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Say no to Cropping ears

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Sook, Mar 21, 2004.

1. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

okay, lets try one more time.....

[​IMG]

Ahhh, my baby is too cute! This is her tough girl pose.

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

YAYYYYYY :eek: I did it!!
    One more before I forget. ; 0
    [​IMG]

3. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

[​IMG]

I have natural ears, but its all good.

[​IMG]
    Her ears were just so cute, I'm glad I left them they crack me up when they go all batty! lol

4. Angie

Angie New Member

bullylove1, sorry , i forgot to tell you that it had to be uploaded first.
    But great job on getting it done!
    You have a cutie!
    :D

5. Texas Pride

Texas Pride New Member

Thanks Sook, and yeah I am abit of an animal lover. It took quite abit of coaxing my wife to let me get my pits, but now she wounldnt own another breed.I have a picture of my 2 pits, my lab, and our 2 cats all cuddled up on the spare bed, its pretty sad, they're all night owls. But I havent got a scanner so I cant put it on here. Oh and how do you get the little pictures beside ya'lls names? i tried to put mine on there from my pic. trails pics but it came out too big, I cant figure out how to get it small like yalls.

6. Sook

Sook New Member

i Uses a program called Ifran view - can be downloaded from www.tucows.com etc... when u open a COPY of the image u want to resize with ifran, u can select options to ""shrink/resize"

7. Texas Pride

Texas Pride New Member

thanks alot, I tried to do it w/ a program on my computer hoped it worked?

8. Sook

Sook New Member

Yeah :O it worked just fine :p

9. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Adding these things are hard!!! I need to try mine again, its so blurry guess I made it too tiny..lol

10. Sook

Sook New Member

Your picture thumble looks good, not blurry at all :eek:

11. Angie

Angie New Member

Eve

bullylove1, whats the bloodline of your dog?.....
    ..kinda looks like Eve.. a little

This is Eve. She is 4 years old and she was born blind.
    [​IMG]

12. Sook

Sook New Member

i just LOVE THOSE DOGS EARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they crack me up and remind me of my dogs floppyish ears :eek: :lol: :mrgreen:

13. pitzerlover

pitzerlover New Member

True. that little red male on the mill is beautiful. \:D/ How old is he?

14. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

He is 14 or so months old now, I'm not certain how old he was in the pic. 9 or 10 months maybe. His ears give him character IMO, his breeder laughs at them, they dont look bad at all to me, they fold just right.

15. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Angie, Holy heck they do look a lot alike. Down to the backish markings on the neck! She is beautiful. Good for you, I know many people that would not have kept a bling dog. She is gorgeous.
    I don't know what bloodline Harley is. We adopted her from some guy that was moving to a live game farm and the owner of the farm was going to shoot any dog they brought on the property. Her previous owner didn't have any papers on her, but I knew the second I saw her I had to rescue her. I believe he abused her, and she was very hand shy when we got her home.

I do wish I knew more of her background, but am happy that she is now safe with us.

16. Angie

Angie New Member

Thanks but Eve is not mine, she is for my brother.
    She is CKC registered, I am not sure of her background but he might know it. Even if she were mine, I would have kept her when I found out she was blind. Shes a great dog and she can even fetch! I was looking at the picture of Harley and my best friend says "That looks like Eve!!"
    :D
    But I like Harley, and she has cute ears! lol

17. Angie

Angie New Member

Eve 2003
    [​IMG]