1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Show Your Kitty Pictures!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by bellack1, Jun 30, 2004.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

nern...i know ive told you this before...but your kitties are soooo cute. little family of kitties...love, love, lovin the kitties...

2. nern

nern New Member

Bellack: I'm not sure of any of my cats backrounds...all of them were strays/dumped except Rhiannon. I'm pretty sure she is siamese x but I have no idea about the others. Bean's mother looked like a tiny, black siamese cat.

Lynnhaz: Thanks. :D

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

this is for bellack1...pictures of snow bengals. very similar to ocicats, but ocicats do not have wild blood in them. they were bred from domesticated cats...the abysinnian and something else. bengals are usually four generations from the asian leopard although you can get bengals that are F1, F2, and F3. (that is "foundation 1") that are closer to the real thing. here ya go.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

hope those go through.

oh, and by the way. max is a marbled bengal...different markings than the spotted bengals. that is why he doesnt look like the pictures...but in the face he does....

4. vene

vene New Member

Lynn, looks like Max has elongated quite a bit. You did a great job raising him! He is so gorgeous!

Nern, I still get a kick out of looking at Tiddy in the box. It's so funny. Looking at Bean is like looking at Milo. Lol's. I love the last pic of Bean + Chieve cuddling toether. I wish my kitties would do that.

Bellack, Bobo is sooooo tiny. I'm looking foward to seeing more pics of the whole family!

5. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Thanks Lynn - I love that picture of Moe as well. I took it while she was standing on my lap contemplating whether or not she should lie down. She's such a cutie and very photogenic.

Nern - I use a Kodak Easyshare camera. (yes it's digital). Not all my pictures turn out so well. For every one perfect picture of Moe I have at least 20 not-so-clear ones! The one I posted here was right after I got the camera and I was experimenting with close up mode. It takes really nice close ups as long as the subject sits still. Your picture of Tiddy makes me laugh everytime I see it! Your animals are so pretty!

6. nern

nern New Member

Thanks. My digital camera is just a cheaper one so many of the pictures don't come out but I do get a few good ones...never as clear as yours though Halaroo. I'm thinking about getting a better one.

Tiddy is quite a charactor :lol: . Although, Bean is usually the one that tries to sqeeze in small boxes...that was the first time I've seen Tiddy do it. Maybe he picked it up from watching Bean. LOL.

7. vene

vene New Member

8. fridaylove

fridaylove New Member

9. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Heehee. Yay, I've seen those before. I could never get Moe to pose with a butterfly on her nose though - she'd eat it before I got the camera out. :)

10. vene

vene New Member

Are Hunter's eyes yellow? He's beauuuuutiful and looks a little like Nern's Chieve.

11. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: yea!!!! vene...the first one is EXACTLY the kitty i was talking about. that is so funny! doesnt moe look just like that kitty? i mean i know moe has black on her nose...but they are so similar and the expression are the same.

vene...lol :lol: "elongated"... yes he is long. but the description/word made me chuckle. kinda like my hairdresser when he told me i had alot more "maturation" over the last couple months. :shock: that means straight up gray is what hes talkin about :p

fridaylove...hunter is beautiful...very regal...
    [/quote]

12. nern

nern New Member

Hunter is beautiful! He does look like my Chieve. :D

13. fridaylove

fridaylove New Member

Awww....thanks...lol, Hunter thinks that he is quite regal as well...the king of the house and all that... :)

14. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

If you haven't already seen my other post....

Feeding Bobo
    [​IMG]

Bobo crawling on a stuffed animal
    [​IMG]

Me n Bobo

[​IMG]

Smokey and Purrdy

[​IMG]

Smokey cleaning Purrdy

[​IMG]

Smokey
    [​IMG]

My old cat sarge...we had to give her away years ago when we had to move :cry:

[​IMG]

and Pookey

[​IMG]

Enjoy!!!

15. nern

nern New Member

Pookey is really cute, what breed is she?

16. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

We don't really know...we adopted her b/c previous owners couldn't keep her. SHe's really sweet and loveable. I would guess she's some kind of terrier mix.

Here's when we shaved her last summer-it was HOTT

[​IMG]

and her a couple days ago...she's scared of the camera. When I point it at her she runs under the bed!!

[​IMG]

17. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

smokey has got to have ocicat or bengal in him...those are called rosettes on his side. did you see the pictures of the snow bengals that i posted? bellack1...all the pictures are sooo cute. thank you for sharing.

18. vene

vene New Member

Yeah Lynn, there's no doubt about it. I'm sure Smokey is either a bengal or an ocicat. He's so gorgeous!

Pookey looks so funny shaved. She's a cutey! Has Bobo's eyes opened yet? He looks so much bigger. You're taking great care of him! :eek:

19. vene

vene New Member

Lynn, here's a pic of Rene attacking her own furball that I promised to show you earlier. Now that she's 1 yr old and it's summer time, she sheds too although not as much as the others. She still needs to be zoom groomed. She carries her furball around the sunroom with her teeth then she bats it around. The furball is hard to pick out since it blends in with her own fur. It's right between her paws.

[​IMG]

20. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i just love rene...that is the best picture vene....i can barely make it out (the furball). she just reminds me so much of max... :D