1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Show Your Kitty Pictures!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by bellack1, Jun 30, 2004.

1. footsie

footsie New Member

[​IMG]

This is how Footsie looks when I try to brush/zoom/pet/touch him when he's not in a cuddly mood. Still trying to break him of biting, with not a lot of luck. He doesn't attack anymore, but he'll let me know when he wants to be left alone!

2. vene

vene New Member

That's a great shot of Footsie! How did you catch him in the act and what camara did you use? Maybe you can zoom him when he's sleeping and he'll be less grouchy.

3. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

oh, how i relate. i almost throttled max today. he gets too rambunctious...over stimulated and starts biting my legs when i am sitting at the computer chair, and thinking my legs are his play toys. it drives me $#%^#@!!!!!!!

4. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

thats really wierd vene!!! i think we posted at exactly the same time, cause when my post came through...there was your post, and it wasnt there right before i wrote mine!!!

5. vene

vene New Member

Rene used to scratch and bite my legs when I'm on the computer. She trained me to throw her a mouse so now my legs are safe! :mrgreen:

6. vene

vene New Member

I was thinking the exact same thing Lynn. Too weird!!! 8)

7. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

i just thought i would share a couple of pictures .... of max's mother...she is so beautiful...and one of max.

i um....well...i ummm....got upset with him yesterday...and well...ummm...i took the clippers and just cut it all off!!!! :wink:

[​IMG]

and here is his beautiful mother...her name is spothaven jetta. i will post a picture of his father...as soon as i scan it.

its just a shame that he had to be so bad... :shock:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Cool pictures, Lynn. The bengal is gorgeous! I love the shaved cat too - some friends of my sister have to get their long haired cat shaved every summer. He's an orange tabby so he looks like a lion when he's shaved. But apparently he loves it. Strange cat.

9. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

hi halaroo...i know...his momma is gorgeous...

lol...of course that is not max...but i thought it was a funny picture... :wink:

10. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I figured you'd never do that to Max - his coat is too pretty to remove! Max looks like his mother! I would love to see a photo of his dad.

I wish I knew where Moe came from. She was a stray when I adopted her and I don't even know if she ever had babies or anything.

11. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

this is a great thread..i cant wait to add my 3 to the list...soon as i get to walmart to develop em!!

12. scaredkitty

scaredkitty New Member

This is Zoe..my little shit disturber. Shes the spawn of satan but I love her.

[​IMG]

This is Nikko...hes been my big baby since we got him. Hes really big...hes half the size of me length wise...its kind of frightening.

[​IMG]

And this is jingles, the cat who thinks hes a human, hes got quite a personality

[​IMG]

13. StormyWinter

StormyWinter New Member

Nikko looks just like my Big Boy who died last summer. He was a Maine Coon. Wish I had a scanner i'd scan some picks of him.

14. nern

nern New Member

Scaredkitty: Your cats are gorgeous!

15. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek:

great pictures of your kitties, scared kitty!!!

i love the name jingles.

and...keep the pictures comin!!!

16. scaredkitty

scaredkitty New Member

We're pretty sure Nikkos got Maine coon in him. His mother was a stray..tiny little thing, about a quarter of nikkos size, and somehow she popped 5 of those big things out of her, and none look anything like her. All 5 are 20+ pounds now. Must have been one big male cat for them to be that way.

17. vene

vene New Member

Hi Zoe, Nikko, and Jingles. Your parent took great pics of you guys. Nikko, you're not that kid that comes over my yard to have some snack are you? Nah, it must have been another cat that's female with a collar and a red tag that looks like you. Do you guys all get along?

18. scaredkitty

scaredkitty New Member

Jingles and Nikko live with my sister for the time being. They get along well. Jingles thought he was the dad of nikko when he was born so they kind of have a bond. They usually leave eachother be. Sometimes they'll clean eachother, and fight, but for the most part, Nikko just sleeps.

Zoe lives with me...she growls/hisses/puffs up at her own reflection lately, so I dont know if Im going to have an easy time getting her to get along with other cats.

19. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Love all the pictures. Thanks for sharing them. They are all adorable. I'll have to learn how to post pictures.

20. vene

vene New Member

Sign up for Photoisland. Most people use it here because it't easier than most other sites and it's free! Upload your pictures. Select your pic. On the left hand side, look for Link for Auction, etc. and click it. A box will pop up and say Establishing a Temporary Link. Click highlight text. Right click on your mouse and copy the URL. Come back here and click the Img box. Paste your URL and click the Img box again. Voila, and good luck!