1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Still No Home For Sage

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by ChinookLover89, Jan 17, 2005.

1. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

I think my subject says it all. I can't find anyone who wants her :? . She's only been here for a short while and already gotten the hang of the litter box! Which i think its amazing and great she's a very smart little girl. She was up on the counter the other day and i was like no Sage get down and she did instead of just staring at me like yeah right your gonna have to make me! I did put up found kitten signs figuring such a smart little cat had to have a home but no one has come through. I have a feeling i will probley be keeping her which is'nt a bad thing she and Gizmo are like bestfriends now but who knows. I don't know I think she's a keeper lol I think Rebel would be happy to have anouther girl in the house anyways lol.

2. Ginny

Ginny New Member

How old is Sage? Sounds like she's a very nice girl to have around! Good luck .. it seems like you're attached already - how long have you had her??

3. vene

vene New Member

It'll be hard to give Sage up considering bonding has already taken place in the household. Sounds like the smart little girl has found a very nice, loving home. :mrgreen:

4. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

your heading "still not home for Sage" should be changed to "guess Sage is home" :D

5. ChinookLover89

ChinookLover89 New Member

Sage Is Home :)

Ok i have decided I am definatly keeping her :D . Since i am so attached and earlier I was sitting in the chair and she climbed up on my shoulder and fell asleep how i will never know (the joy of being a cat lol) and I could here her purring and I just melted.

Um to answer some questions she's seems to be maybe three or four months im just not sure. I mean she's not tiny but she's not big she's like Gizmo's size maybe alittle bigger. I don't know look at my first post about her it on the second page *Found a Kitten in the Snow* and tell me what you think.
    Better yet here's those pics
    [​IMG]

Looks like she's happy to be out of there huh?
    [​IMG]

I have had her for alittle over a week or so.

6. vene

vene New Member

Her ears are still huge. Sage must be a small kitten still. I adore her eyes. She's gorgeous! :mrgreen: Congrats on keeping the little beauty! :0018: