1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

submit your fish and tanks

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by otmmy205, Jan 16, 2005.

1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I want Sherbert. Why doesnt my albino look like urs?

2. asiankatie

asiankatie New Member

WHAt the. those things are huggeeee

3. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

When Sherbert was a baby she didn't have any dark orange markings at all. She was just solid pinkish-orange. She didn't start getting the darker orange until she was about 4".

[​IMG]

-Chelle

4. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Mine swims goofy sometimes to and it freaks me out but ive had him/her for only 1 day and they are so cool! he follows me from one end of the tank to the other very cool fish!

5. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Sherbert watches TV. She also lies to me. I'll feed her then 5 minutes later she'll go up and act like she's still hungry. As soon as I drop in a couple pellets, she'll swim away and ignore them. :roll:

-Chelle

6. chuisoccer01

chuisoccer01 New Member

Flash does the same thing pretty much. He'll race back and forth like he's hungry, even though I just fed him. I'll put some more pellets in then he'll eat about one or two and swim away. letting them swell and fall.