1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

supervised play with Molly

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, Apr 13, 2006.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

not sure if this should be cat or dog board....but my Siamese, Missy, feels she must be involved with every aspect of my life.
    [​IMG]

2. someday

someday New Member

That is a GREAT picture! how funny!

3. nern

nern New Member

LOL. I was just going to ask if you knew there was a cat on your butt. Too funny. :mrgreen:

4. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

oh how funny!! Just what are you doing in that picture???

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

Molly was playing with a ball so I had started out sitting down and rolling it around while she tried to get it. So I moved over and then laid down on the ottoman to continue playing with her and Missy had to come and make sure Molly wasn't going to hurt me.
    Missy might be little but I'd put money on her anytime LOL
    Missy doesn't get too far from me (she's sitting in front of me now). When I leave the house she gives out a good Siamese yowl for about 5 minutes after I've left.
    That cat would sleep with me in the bathtub if I choose to sleep there.
    There's a lot of similarities between the personality of Siamese and German Shepherd - loyalty and dedication, which is why meezers usually don't do well in shelters. They are loyal to a fault just like GSDs are.

6. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

:lol: Hehehe...velcro kitty