1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

The Life of Bobo (among others)

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by bellack1, Jun 27, 2004.

1. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

Once again when I went home Bobo seemed even bigger. I decided not to bring him b/c 4 days is a long time to keep him from his bro and sis plus he might smel diif when he comes home. Well Thursday is the day I turn the big 17...lol :eek: finally. I thhink I'm going to bring BObo on a 3 day week or something :lol:

2. vene

vene New Member

Happy B-day Bellack!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :0018: :0018: :0018: :qm3:

3. bellack1

bellack1 New Member

UPDATES!!

Wow It has been a really long time since I have been here. I have no clue wats going on and I wish I had more time. School is just soooo busy.

Well Bobo is doing awesomely. He is due for his last shot which is his rabies shot this saturday. He soooo huge! I was going through some pics and I can rememebr him being smaller then my hand. Time sure flies. Bella and Patches are all done wit their vaccinations and are ready to be starting the neutering :| Thats kind of frightening. I've decided I'm not doing them all at once like I planned. I dont have all the money at once so I'm just giong to pay as I go. I think Patches should go first because he seems as if hes the most mature. Then Bobo then Bella.

I miss them soo much. I only get to see them on the weekends because of school. They love eachother soo much. Last weekend I had to take the carpet out of my room. They peed all over it :( I washed the wood floor beneath andhopefully everything stays clean. Theyre all on a Purina kitten chow diet now. ONce in awhile theyll get canned food. I bought one of those water dishes thats like a fountain and always stays clean. They love that too.Everytime I go to the store I bring them home a new toy. :lol: Cant help it.

Well Id love to hear how everyone has been. Its been so long.

:y_the_best:

4. vene

vene New Member

Miss you lots! I'm so glad the babies are doing well! :eek: :eek: :eek: Post some pics when you get a chance! :wink: Good luck with the vacs and neutering/ spaying! :m10:

5. nern

nern New Member

Nice to hear from you Bellack! I was recently thinking about little Bobo and wondering how big he must be now. I can't wait to see new pictures of him and your other lovely cats.

6. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

PICS BELLACK!!! PICS PICS PICS!!!! :eek:

BELLACK!!!!

dont be a stranger, my friend. we totally miss you!! :y_the_best: :D :wink: :kiss_heart: :m26:

:m34:

group hug, bellack.....

:m21: