1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

VACATION PICS! And Cats Welcome us Home

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by lucidity03, May 12, 2005.

1. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

Okay, here are some pics from the trip.

We went jetskiing in St. Martin. The waves were very rough. When we came back in, a wave slammed into the employee, he slammed into us (on the jetski) and we all crashed into the ocean. It hurt, but I survived!

[​IMG]

A pier in San Juan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Me taking a picture of a pier in San Juan

[​IMG]

Another farther shot of the pier

[​IMG]

Near that pier

[​IMG]

There were a ton of stray dogs in San Juan. But, I don't know if they really were stray because they had collars on. But, they just ran all over the place and there was no owner in sight.

[​IMG]

We were at the captain's reception in this one. I think Jason had a few drinks at this point!

[​IMG]

Me enjoying my ice cream cone on deck. It was all you can eat and was open 24 hours

[​IMG]

Welcome home! (There's a pic of my cute Zoe!)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I still have to upload a couple of the other cats. But, judging from these pictures, we can tell that cats are more refined and keep their excitement to themselves!

But, Zoe and Kitters slept with me the entire first night we were back. It felt good to be home!

2. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Beautiful pictures! How I miss being on my cruise already! Which cruise line were you on? I can't wait to go again - next one is planned for May/June 2006 in Alaska!!

3. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Great pictures. It looks so pretty where you were. The water is so blue looking. And there is those cute kitties of yours welcoming you home.

An Alaskan cruise, halaroo. That sounds great. A lady I worked with went on one a couple of years ago and loved it.
    :p

4. lucidity03

lucidity03 New Member

We were on a Carnival cruise. Before that, we took two Royal Caribbean cruises. They were different but neither stood out to me as the much better cruise line.

Which one were you on Halaroo?

I would love an Alaskan cruise. We want to do it sometime in the next couple of years. I hear they are breathtaking.

Our cruise was great - just too short (though it was 7 days).

5. vene

vene New Member

Breathtaking pics! :y_the_best: Glad you had a great time. 7 days is definitely not long enough for a satisfying vaca but your furbabies are sure glad to have you back! :mrgreen:

6. Bente

Bente New Member

Beautiful pictures :D Looks like you had a great time, but I agree, it's always good to be home again. Especialy with such beautiful kitties waiting for you :mrgreen:

7. nern

nern New Member

Beautiful pictures! Thanks for sharing. :D

8. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

THOSE PICS ARE UNBELIEVABLY BEAUTIFUL!!! :eek:

welcome back! and i cant believe how much kitters reminds me of maxie... :eek:

9. halaroo

halaroo New Member

We've been on 3 Carnival cruises. Carnival is tradionally less expensive than the other ones, so that's why we chose it. I'm looking forward to trying a different line though.

It is always nice to get home! But I miss my bed being made and my towels getting changed for me! (and the food....)