1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Vote 4 TRIXIE please

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by Trixiepoo, Aug 1, 2004.

1. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

did my duty!

Voted for the trixter! GO! GO! GO!!

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Trixie is in 4th place and Jack is in 3rd. Any way you guys can enlist more people maybe at another dog forum. How bout it. you both have a guaranteed months worth of votes from me.
    Come on everyone this just takes a second. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Got my daily vote in. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

5. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

~

~Bump~ Ill c about another forum to win their votes too :lol:

6. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

7. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

I found a few other forums but it takes 4ever to recieve the registation email and none r as good as this one but i will make a post 4 voting there too 8)

8. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Can you do it at terrific pets. I tried and was not sure if I goofed or they erased it. Not sure if they go for that sort of thing.
    But I voted. That was the sole purpose of my logging on today. I am going to The Taste in San Pedro today. My hometown. A bunch of restruants have tastings and bands. Should be alot of fun. Lata baby.

9. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

lol That sounds like fun!! Ill c about Terrific pets. Trixie is slowly moving up though. 14% movin up 1 % each day the others seem to stay the same

10. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

wELL Puttin I tried terrific pets and at the top of the forums it says NO vote for me.... or Vote for my...... so I don't think I can do it there lol that could b the reason y they erased your post :mrgreen:

11. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

12. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

Thank u everybody!! I shall try those thanx puttin

13. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

14. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Good job, thats the way to do it. :eek: :eek:

15. deb2950

deb2950 New Member

good luck trixie!

got my vote in today!

16. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Hope you all are having fun voting ...LOL! hey if you solisit votes from other forums ...has to be fair ,can't tell them who to vote for ,just to vote ...okay ? See you all at the voting booth ...except I don't vote ...oh well ....Hey also as some here already know in 2005 we are starting a Special pet momment contest ...so if you gotta pet and they did something funny or sad or just darn cute ...send in the pictures ! Have the site almost ready to preview ....Be cool !

17. Pavack69

Pavack69 New Member

18. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

~BUMP~---------17%

19. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

:shock: ~BUMP~

20. puttin510

puttin510 New Member