1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Way off subject, but want oppinion

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, Apr 6, 2004.

1. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

Ok. I don't watch much TV as most of you know, except for ANimal Planet on sunday afternoons.....

This commercial came on...WTF are those little things??? I've never eaten there, but I darn sure don't want to now!
    http://slate.msn.com/id/2095868/

2. BulldogMomma

BulldogMomma New Member

Too funny!
    They look like hamsters on speed or something.
    The commercials do get ones attention, though!
    And Quiznos really has good sandwiches, btw.

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

LOL we have them here, they do make good sandwiches, when it first cam on ON thought what on earth! I think the critters are from a contest and the person that thought of this is from England and they are in other commercials I think

honeybear

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Those little rodents are so stupid their funny. My husband and 3 year old laugh everytime the commercial comes on.

5. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

they scare me...I'm 45 years old and I find those things so scary (it's this Stephen Kind mind of mine) - imagine looking under your bed and seeing those things under there. I'd get the broom pronto - they certainly don't make me want to eat any of those subs.

6. Maisey

Maisey New Member

LMAO...they are hamsters. There is a web site where you can go listen to more songs that they sing, when my daughter gets home I'll ask her for the addy. I think they are creepy too...but my husband and kids think they are great.
    By the way they just opened one of these by our house and I love thier food!

7. Kathy74

Kathy74 New Member

Hey, look how they've got everyone talkin!! They obviously work for ad purposes, but i find them creepy too, hubby thinks they're hilarious!

8. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

LMAO Sam!! Too funny. The best part is that I read your post, and before looking at the link or scrolling down, I thought, I wonder if she's talking about Quizno's. Those are creepy, and thanks to Bulldog Momma, I now know they are hampsters. Which doesn't help because I am scared of hampsters. The first time I saw that commercial, I was laughing soo hard! i thought it was a bit for SNL at first.

Not the way I woudl advertise but......;)

9. Sami, YOU CRACK ME UP :mrgreen: I thought the same thing when i first saw that commercial, I hated it! Love the sandwhiches though....

I get grossed out soooooooo easy! My brothers had a hay day with that! while I was growing up :mrgreen:

Susan

10. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

According to that article you linked to, they are actually "spongmonkeys". Whatever that is.

I love Quiznos subs. Fortunately, I never watch commercials. Anything I watch on TV gets filtered through the ReplayTV first. :)

Jamiya

11. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

My hubby loves those little critters! I think they are kinda freaky LOL.

12. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

I don't know, just makes me think their place is infested with rats and stuff....totally grosed me out!!!

Smokey barked through the whole commercial at them. Guess he hated them too!!!

I hardly ever watch tv, mostly on Sunday afternoons. Other than that, I'm busy!

13. Maisey

Maisey New Member

OHHH I was wrong they are not hampsters, they are "Spongmonkeys" and you can hear them sing at the web site posted below. scroll down to Thursday January 23, 2003 to We Like The Moon...this site is NOT for kids in my parenting opinion, however there are no warnings.

http://www.rathergood.com/moon_song/