1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

what are your birds names?

Discussion in 'Birds - all breeds / types' started by robinson, Mar 28, 2004.

1. Pickle&BB1029

Pickle&BB1029 New Member

:D
    I got a new parakeet.

I named him Olive Oil.

Olive for short!

2. CockatielCrazy87

CockatielCrazy87 New Member

My three Tiels are Scooter, Hope, and Cloudy , My Australian Splendend Parakeet's named is Highlight, Cracker is our African Grey, Peachy and Scarlette are my two Peach faced Loved Birds, and Swirl is our blue Fancy Parakeet.

3. kem

kem New Member

I have a peach faced lovebird. His name is Boots. I'll tell you how he became Boots! He was named after the monkey, Boots, from Dora the Explorer! But we don't have any trustworthy bird stores here so I had to drive to a different city to get him. But I had a soccer game that day and I had plans to pick up my friend, so she had to go with me to get him and when we were in the car we were singing the theme song from Dora the Explorer and she said that I should name him Boots. I looked at him and asked him if he liked Boots and when I looked at him he turned his head to one side and made cutest noise ever and I knew that it was perfect. And thats my story!! hahaha!

4. LisaT

LisaT New Member

I got a parakeet 3 weeks ago which I named Tiffany, and then promptly discovered that he is a male! He is still getting used to his new home but is getting more interactive and vocay everyday.

5. Lithium Kraft

Lithium Kraft New Member

I have a parakeet that I got 6 weeks ago from a pet store (from a bin of budgies). His stomach is light blue with little white clouds on it, and the feathers under his wings are dark blue. I decided to name the cute little critter Skittles.

6. Lithium Kraft

Lithium Kraft New Member

My cousins have 2 lovebirds and a cockatoo (YES, they are SO lucky). The cockatoo is a goffin cockatoo (peach cockatoo) and she is named Munchie. Their lovebirds are a yellow-orange one and a green one. I forget the green one's name but the yellow-orange one is named Bartlebee. Bartlebee will sit in the collar of your shirt with only his head peeking out, but if you startle him he'll go inside your shirt and bite you everywhere. Munchie is very tame and is a barrelful of fun to play with. She can speak quite a few words: "Hello" "Hi" "I love you" "I want to play" "Byebye" "Meep" and "WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!" (when I was about to leave I said "byebye" and then Munchie yelled that).

7. currently ive got 3 birds
    one cockatiel called cinnamon after her colour,i call her cin,or cinny for short
    my 2 budgies r called casper and merlin .

8. mikehosscorp

mikehosscorp New Member

name

my parakeet names are greenie and sardine there named after a bait fish

9. Amy

Amy New Member

Just signed up on the forum, but for my birthday I went to the petsore with my friend and picked out a cockatiel. I named her Alexis, Lexi for short. When a song comes on that she likes, she bobs her head to the music.

10. drab911

drab911 New Member

names

I have a brand new white budgie I got yesterday, I named her Marley. why else cause she was as calm and collect as the late Bob Marley hehe