1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

WhAt BrEeD?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Kassandra, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Kassandra

Kassandra New Member

What breed should I get? Or would fit me perfectly, well fit my family perfectly? :?:

My mom has allergies and hates it if dogs shed ALOT :? , my dad wants one that would walk with him every night 8) , me and my sister just want one to play with it walk it, u know take care of it :roll: . My cat actually gets along with dogs, so that isnt a problem at all. :eek:

Any breeds in your head? :wink: (hehe)

Good day! :D
    XoX :lol:

Kassandra :y_the_best:

2. pamr61

pamr61 New Member

3. Laura05

Laura05 New Member

first of all.. you are killing my eyes!! :mrgreen: some of us are a lot older then 11 and have eye problems...lol anywho... I posted 3 links that will answer your questions on your other post.

4. Kassandra

Kassandra New Member

Thanks a bunch you guys! if anyone else wants to post more go ahead! OMG sorry for killing ur eyes :shock:

Ill put my font bigger this time.....and next time...and the time after...
    hehe 8)

Good day! :D

XoX :p

5. Kassandra

Kassandra New Member

:roll: Pleas help... :roll:

6. Laura05

Laura05 New Member

I did help you... go read those sites!! read read read!!! :roll:

7. Mix Breed lover

Mix Breed lover New Member

Hi, Maybe these dogs would be acceptible to your mom. Bedlington Terrier, Bichon Frise, Bolognese, Cairn Terrier, Chinese Crested, Cockapoo, Havenese, Miniature Poodle, Miniature Schnauzer, Tibetan Terrier, Wire haired Fox Terrier, or Yorkshire Terrier. Just to name a few. Hope this helps. :lol:

8. Kassandra

Kassandra New Member

THANKS MIX!! I'm gonna go check out pics of them on the internet, google or webshots? anyways Ill check out BOTH. hehe!

Good day! :roll:

XoX :p

9. lil96

lil96 New Member

10. 2pyrs

2pyrs New Member

When our son got his first dog we sat down with him and talked about all the responsibilities involved in pet ownership as you should with your mom and dad. Love it great but I want you to understand what you well have to give up at times. When all are sharing the care this can be a good thing and also a bad thing. You well need to sit down and talk over each persons job and that can change weekly if you want. Be ready for the vet bills talk to your local vet to get some idea as to how much each thing well cost. Food you want to start your dog off on the correct foot by feeding it good food, check here on the net for the different types of foods. You well find it confusing as what to get so ask your vet before you buy and it does not have to be those foods that cost and arm and a leg to be good. Choosing a dog is not like choosing a toy that you can put in a box when you get tried of it. keep in mind the dog you pick well live for many years if taken care properly. He or she well be your best friend and confidante, your buddy that well look to each of you for it's needs.
    Choosing a dog :
    How many people in the house, How large a dog to the size of your yard and home, Training who well pay for it and who well do it,Where well it sleep and how well it be maintained when out side or when know one is at home ? Keep in mind that most dogs pick there favorite person in the house and tend to follow them the most so don't think that just because it follows your mom or dad that means you know longer have the responsibility for it's care. These are just a few things you well want to ask before you even consider the type of breed you well all want to get. There is know rush to get a dog so take your time, even it takes a month or two it is better to understand what you well be responsible for. Talk to your friends and ask them about there pets, talk to there mom and dads to see how they feel about there dog and what they have had to do about it's care and cost.
    **************(Be sure to show all e-mails to your mom and dad.)********************

2pyrs

11. 2pyrs

2pyrs New Member

Talk to mom and dad >>>>
    I forgot to say consider a rescue. Talk to your vet or the vets in your area and ask if they know of anyone who can't care for there dog. He may know of one in need and may have been caring for it, all it's shots and general health. You know it does not have to be a pure breed dog to give it love. You do have to take steps in being more careful what you choose in mix breeds but they are just as lovable as any other dog. I want you to think about the life you save from places I hope you never have to see. Many years ago we took in a little guy that was our special friend. The day we went and saw him he looked into our eyes and cried. I took him in my arms and he had a look of please help me I well do anything for you and never give you heart ach only love and he did for more then 10 years.

2pyrs

12. Kassandra

Kassandra New Member

THANKS FOR SHARING! Nice speech, loved it! I'll try to talk it over with my mom and dad.
    Also my yard is big, but not HUGE....my house is good enough for about 4-6 dogs right now....my cat LOVES dogs so I dont have to worry about that.