1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What color?

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by GinaH, May 11, 2004.

1. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I was wondering about the butterfly nose? I've seen so many dogs with it. The white males mom also has one. The buskskin brindle is definatly a dilute of red. I think a dudly nose may also be DQ in UKC standard. Most likly AKC too because they call for a definate black nose, but some still have red and thats only a fault and not a DQ. I've seen red nose AKC CH.

What color do you (or anyone) believe that males nose is? It is very weird in coloring. His dam's nose is the same way.

2. goob

goob New Member

Butterfly noses are common in dogs with white markings, especially if they're on the face. All it is is an area where the white spotting crosses the nose, making it void of pigment.

3. Angie

Angie New Member

I wanted to ask if Shianne has a butterfly nose, but I dont know where to upload my pics at besides picturetrail and that site is down right now.

:(

4. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

Just check out her nose and see. I'm pretty sure the pics are on your bros site. I'll check in a sec I could be wrong.

[​IMG]
    Thats the only one I could find. She doesn't have a butterfly nose. To me it looks like she has a pink nose.

I'm still trying to get feedback on this male. Also his dam I need to find the pics I have of her.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I'm trying to find pics where you can really see their noses. Here is the male that has the butterfly nose.

[​IMG]

and here is the female

[​IMG]

The red male with the funky nose, I'm going to try and get some better pics. Once I get my new digital camera. Then I'll post some pics. You can still somewhat see he has a weird color. But I know the pics are also a little blurry.