1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

What makes white dog hair turn red/pink?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by elizavixen, Jul 16, 2004.

1. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

:0010: What alternate universe do you live in? :lol:

2. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

lol, the one that i know we have no chance in. anyways your just over 10 years older then him um 10 years younger. lol.

3. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Older women and younger men make an interesting combo. Just ask my husband! WAIT! Don't! :shock:

4. OneWolvesDream

LMAO!! :mrgreen: lol, welllllll, i still think its better with female younger make older lol. but yet again.....thats just me.

5. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

It can be quite interesting the other way around. ;)

Jamiya

6. OneWolvesDream

lol, could just be.

7. Sarge'smom

Sarge'smom New Member

Jaimya- Damn straight! My husband is 7 years younger than me! Makes that "sexual peak" age difference work out quite nicely! :D

8. OneWolvesDream

lmao, i thought there was more to it.

9. honeybears

honeybears New Member

you guys stop it :mrgreen: I ve got work to do!!

honeybear

10. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

oh how funny... my mans 3 yrs older.....he's a hoot! Just cuz their older don't mean ya still can't teach em anything!

11. OneWolvesDream

lol, so true.

but hey age dsnt goive a difference, your still with a cute guy....well so we hope....

12. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I've not had the chance to read everything, But it can be allergie related. My poo gets a bit of discharge on her eyes and a bit right at the side of her mouth. She had a really big problem with it right after stopping prednisone. She seemed to get it everywhere. Dr. also said since it was more then normal it could have been some sort of infection. After abtibiotics, it nearly was gone. With allergies a dog gets it from its saliva when it licks itself. I feed my poo a good kibble , but have yet to find what the problem is. I may start her on Natural balance soon.

13. karma

karma New Member

I've also heard that minerals in drinking water can cause the reddish discoloration.

A dog can be safely bathed twice a month; just watch for any signs of drying or irritation. If you're going to use a whitening shampoo this often, I'd be especially careful, though. Just my observation but it seems to feel a bit more drying on my hands when I use it as compared to a regular shampoo.

And yes, you can use the whitening on any color- it won't affect darker colors.

14. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

I've tried bottled water with no change. My girl tends to get outside allergies. Sniffly nose from being around certain kinds of grasses.