1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Where Does My Little Dog Sleep

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by SassyFrass, Aug 1, 2008.

1. SassyFrass

SassyFrass New Member

My dog has changed her behavior in an odd way. I've had this chihuahua since she was 6-8 weeks old. She's now about 10 in age. During her entire life she's been a bed dog. She likes to sleep in beds with people, usually under the covers. This has only changed recently. We moved into a Townhouse, and she seems afraid to sleep into the bedroom at night. During the day she is fine with napping with one of us, but at night she shakes and cries, and has nightmares that wake her and us up from sleep.

It doesn't matter if we put her on or off the bed, or if we walk her. She even has doggy steps to get her on and off the bed easier, and she's used them for about a year now. During the day she'll run up onto the bed to snuggle up. But for some reason at night she really freaks out and would rather sleep on the couch alone.

Has anyone had any experience like this before?

2. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

It could be stress from the new move. I would definately take her into the vet and have a health check done just to insure there are no underlying health issues.

I would suggest ignoring the bad behaviror and praising the good. She's looking for you for attention and whining and throwing a fit seems to be getting your attention.