1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

winning over the family

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by someday, Apr 14, 2004.

1. someday

someday New Member

Well, I took Annie to my parents house for Easter, good thing she likes riding in the car, it's a 9 hour trip. My dad only found out about her the day before I left, since my mom just kinda failed to mention I had gotten her since she thought he'd be mad and tell me not to bring her. Mom had previously met Annie, the day I got her and was won over to pit bulls that very day..hehe...and she was the one who complained the loudest that they were dangerous dogs when I was looking for one! Anyways, my dad's very gruff about animals, probably because I brought one home every other week when I was little ;) So, we were a little worried about what he'd say about me getting a dog(not that he really has any say, but he'll certianly say what he thinks about it..hehe) So mom said to me right before I came home, "just don't tell him it's a pit bull." So I considered it a while and decided no, she *is* a pit bull and it won;t help things to pretend she's not, even if he's can't tell what she is by looking at her. So, i told him right out what she was when we got home, and he ranted a little about it, probably be cause I didn't get in till 3 a.m., and we had a noisy greeting from my German Shepherd that my mom decided will never leave her side. But as the weekend went on, Annie decided she would follow him around until he liked her, and it worked..hehe..by the end of the weekend he was playing with her, and telling my big German Shepherd to leave her alone because she was a poor little puppy. And I kept a straight face the entire time..hehe So it was a great weekend, because now 2 more people are out there that will tell people pit bulls aren't all that bad. Just had to share! Mom's sending pictures's of annie with Ranger (the GSD), i'll post them as soon as I get them. He posed politely between growls at Annie, he thought she was pretty pesky and needed some manners, but he kept it to growls and leaving the room..hehe

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Its always nice when you can convert more people to loving Pit Bulls. We dooped my whole family into loving Harley. Now she is soo spoiled.