1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Zeus says "I am fine"

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Mary_NH, May 11, 2006.

1. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

he is upset with me fostering kittens. You see he's afraid the "deed" will be pinned on him although he doesn't remember we eliminated that possiblity quite some time ago. Zeus says one can never be too sure so as long as he stays away from the kitten he's feeling safe (and the 2 young ones are double-pawed like him). Zeus was too young to recall THE surgery so he worries.
    Zeus is happy these days observing his world from an upside-down position on the cat condo. We are convinced he sees things much better hanging upside down. He seems more comfortable that way.
    There was the day Zeus attempted to jump from the dining room table to the opening in the wall between the dining room and living room - he missed the opening and slammed into the wall :roll:
    So now we not only have proof that Zeus is afraid of his own shadow, we also now know that orange boys can't jump
    [​IMG]

2. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

LOL Zeus. He's so funny. :lol:

3. vene

vene New Member

:0023: :0017: :m39: Poor Zeus. I'm so sorry he slammed into the wall. Owie! :m9: