1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

2 week old pitbull puppy

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by katana612003, Apr 2, 2004.

1. katana612003

katana612003 New Member

:( my little puppy is foaming at the mouth and convulsing am i to late to go to the vet. is there a way to save snapper.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This has to be a JOKE?? Anyone with a brain would not be on the computer asking questions while their puppy is convulsing.
    Besides seizures are not life threatening.
    If this is for REAL which I really doubt it is OF COURSE YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR PUPPY TO THE VET.

3. katana612003

katana612003 New Member

2 week old puppy

yea duh but i wanted the background on what may have happened to make hime that way. i want to thank the other people on there advice. he's doing a lot better over the past few hours

4. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Regina, I said the same thing. I posted in the other one though, this topic went up twice.

5. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

You should have been more clear if you were speaking past tense!
    If what you said really happened then he/she could have a seizure disorder/Epilepsy.....

OK so you did not take your puppy to the vet Im assuming since you seem oblivious as to why this may have happened?

6. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Who else gave advice, Regina and I were the only ones that anwered the post?

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Ok one more question why do you have a 2 week old puppy?
    At 2 weeks it's not even weaned yet.