1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

29 Gallon Poll

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Fishkin, Aug 16, 2004.

?

What should I get for my 29 gallon??

1. Bucktoothed Tetra

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Ropefish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. M_wm

M_wm New Member

yah i dun think u should do it now that i think about it maybe get him like 4 friends see how that works just make sure u put some fish in for them to let there anger out on :? it is extremely rare for them to reach 7' that is the absolute MAX size in the wild and that is like with optimal food i dont think they can grow much past 4-5" in the wild they have such a large selection of foods and stuff

2. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

Well I never intended to put 12 in the 30. I only have one and I aint buying anotha cuz they 10 bucks a piece and I need convicts and a 75 gallon aquarium now.

3. Pacuguy

Pacuguy New Member

a bigger tank

4. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

come again and explain??

5. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Put some neons with ur bucktooth :shock: Give him a meal err i mean companion :roll:

6. Fishkin

Fishkin New Member

lol. he'll just eat em. i have rosey reds for right now.

7. M_wm

M_wm New Member

I like ur signature Convicts (In hopes of breeding) U cant stop them from breedin i hear