1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

29 gallon stocking/compatible with gouramis *edited*

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by sakura.seppun, Oct 24, 2005.

1. sakura.seppun

sakura.seppun New Member

A friend of mine just gave me a 29 gallon aquarium. I'm wanting to stock it, with the only specifications being tropical/freshwater/and must be compatible with the two male gouramis from my current 20 gallon tank. I'm wanting a Pictus Catfish, but other than that...I have no idea.

Any suggestions are much appreciated! Also, I'm wanting to build up hiding places with rocks and whatnot, any suggestions by way of that?

Thanks a lot everyone!

*edit*
    I've been looking around and what do you guys think about 2 male Dwarf Gouramis, 2 Gold Dojo Loaches, Peacock Eel, 3 or 4 Cherry Barbs, and either a Red Tailed or Rainbow Shark.