1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

A face, only a mother could love

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Samsintentions, May 29, 2004.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Don't you love sitting at work with nothing to do when you have more than enough at home to keep you busy for the next century?? ](*,)

Jamiya

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

hee hee my sentiments exactly jamiya! My job is SOO boring. I can't wait to start school in the fall. I was mgmt. at my last 3 jobs. Was always busy, thought I needed a break, and well here I am. UGH!

Besides needing desperately to paint the trim of our house and door (it is the ugliest teal you have EVER seen. Not that I am a fan of teal anyways), restaining the inside trim of windows, new carpet, crop circles in my back yard, PLUS the stuff I bought to kill weeds in the front burnt my lawn and now I have brown patches all over the front, and of course Harley. She keeps me busy enough.

I just need to find someone to pay me to do work on my house.
    "hubby", Are you listening?

3. Samsintentions

Samsintentions New Member

he he he...yeah. ITs pretty sad, when you look forward to going to work to get a break!!! I'm not usually bored, just kinda a down time at the moment. I'm sure once another deal comes through. I'll be busting my butt.