1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

A very sad day

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by charmedagain, Apr 15, 2008.

1. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Hi everyone, I do not usually post in here, But thought i would share the sad news.

Its a sad day in my mums house as her cat tinkerbell passed away this morning aged 13.
    My mum has had her basically since she was concieved.
    She started losing weight about 4 weeks ago, Vet did a lot of tests and found nothing wrong, She was still eating drinking, running and jumping around aswell as still being very playful and chasing the dogs around.

But this morning my mum noticed her lying on the cold kitchen floor which tink never did she liked comfort lol.
    So mum picked her up and took her to her bed and she lay down looking at my mum shaking, So my mum lay next to her and stroked her fur and talked softly to her. My mum then looked at a picture of my grandfather who passed away last year and said to him please help her do something so she does not suffer, then within 30seconds tink looked at my mum licked her hand put her head in my mums hand closed her eyes and passed away.

My mum got a little comfort from thinking my grandfather had taken her peacefully.

Sorry for such sad news but i had to get it off my chest....

Mike

2. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

Oh charmedagain soo sorry to hear of Tink's passing!! It is always hard to loose a fur baby. It sounds like she had a great life and a very caring mommy!!! what a peaceful passing!!! I'm so glad that she was with her mom and got loved all the way til the end. That brought tears to my eyes. sorry to hear about your mom's loss.

((((((((HUGS to all)))))))))))))

:cry:

3. halaroo

halaroo New Member

I'm sorry for your and your mom's loss. Sounds like she was loved all the way to the end.

4. Nano

Nano New Member

So sorry to hear of Tinkerbell's passing. I know what you are going through, I just lost my 15 year old cat Boo 3 days ago. It is so hard. These cats are members of our families, and it is truly a terrible loss. :cry:

5. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

:cry: :( loosing a family member is soo hard and I keep thinking about this post and all the other posts of us loosing loved pets.... I look at my fur babies and hope that I am here for them when they need me.. I work all day and Patches is getting old (11) so I hope that I will be home to do what Charmedagain's mom did for Tink.... No animal should pass into the next life alone....
    Such a Very touching act of kindness and compassion!!!

:m13:

6. Bente

Bente New Member

I'm so sorry charmedagain :cry: :cry: Hugs to both you and your mom.

7. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Thanks everyone, My mum has done a little piece of her garden to bury tink in, And even put a border around it.
    She has even bought this plaque

[​IMG]

8. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

hugs to your mom

9. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

What a nice way to remember Tinkerbell!!! Love the plaque!!

10. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Ohhh Mike I am so so sorry to hear this, my thoughts and wishes are with you all, big hugs ((((((((hugs)))))))).
    It looks like she had a fantastic life with your mum, and even till the end very peacefully..
    What a beautiful beautiful plaque..Thats so special..Very treasured

11. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

So sorry for your Mom's loss. What a wonderful way for her to pass to rainbow bridge though. I think it was lovely how she asked your grandfather to take her and she went so peacefully next to the person who loved her so much. I'm sure this will comfort your Mom. It's never easy to lose a loved fur animal, but the way in which they pass makes a huge difference is how we feel. What a wonderful place she made for her in the garden.

12. vene

vene New Member

I am very sorry for your mom's loss. Big hugs to you and your mom. Tinkerbell was much loved and very blessed to pass away in the presence of your mom. What a beautiful plaque!

13. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

Thanks everyone, her other cat is wondering where tink is as they are usually side by side when it comes to feeding time.

Mike

14. charmedagain

charmedagain New Member

A little pic of tinkerbell..

[​IMG]

15. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

It is hard to watch the other pets wonder where their friend is!! :cry: :( hope he adjusts quickly....
    (((((HUGS)))))))

16. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Her other cat is also going to be sad and miss her too. She was a beautiful cat.