1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

A visit with Rene

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by vene, Mar 29, 2008.

1. vene

vene New Member

Chezza, I'd love to see pics of him. Cats are like kids, or toddlers. They have very basic emotions and some are just jealous of the kids to an extreme level. They see them as rivals. We are just not blessed enough to stay with them. But they will forever be remembered in our hearts and in our memories.

2. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Hi Vene I finally found a picci of him..
    Here he is...

To look at him you would never think that about him

[​IMG]
    :cry:

3. vene

vene New Member

Thank you Chezza for posting Jasper's baby pic. He is so adorable! No, I would never have thought that this adorable little furbaby would be capable of not getting along with kids. Big hugs.

4. vene

vene New Member

I finally bought a cat tree for Rene. I will take a picture the next time I remember to bring my camera with me. :mrgreen:

5. Chezza

Chezza New Member

Cool.. :y_the_best:

6. HDrydr

HDrydr New Member

that's a cute picture of Jasper!!! :eek: