1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Am I parnoid...

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by cosmicpixie, Jun 27, 2004.

1. cosmicpixie

cosmicpixie New Member

Considering I'm one of "those kinds of Moms" I tend to worry a little too much. But we have been recently allowing Maya to have the full run of the apartment. I work during the day but my boyfriend is home with her while I'm gone. She's rarely left completely alone. Whenever my boyfriend picks me up from work I always ask him how Maya's day was. And everyday he tells me she slept all day. However when she's awake she doesn't mope around and plays fetch with him and everything. She's just usually asleep. This worries me. She sleeps an awful lot and I don't want to think she's getting depressed or is having some seperation anxiety. Or (which very well may be the case) I'm being paranoid. My boyfriend tells me I worry too much about her. Any advice?

Thanks
    Tracie,Matt,Maya, and the ferrets

2. nern

nern New Member

I think you are probably just being paranoid. Maybe all the playing, fetch, ect. she does while she's awake is enough to poop her out the rest of the time.

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Well when my dogs are not outside, they like to sleep too. It would be odd for them to act like nuts when people are busy. I think Maya is just maturing. Take a deep breath mom, exhale. I think most dogs are the same.