1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

An update & a few pics

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by PooGirl13, Jun 5, 2004.

1. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Thanks Queenie again. You should post some pics of your shepards. 5 kittens can seem like a million they way they get around.
    I can see little Emma just fine now. She reminds me alot of the cockerpoo I grew up with. I have to say when I was growing up we had a huge family not alot of money to go around. So I knew nothing about caring for a curly haired dog or even when I should bathe one. My step mother would say out of the blue, go cut Rufus's hair. So off I went with the household scizzors and would cut off his coat. Nothing like I do now. But the only picture I have of Rufus is a very scruffy looking one in an unkept yard. Our dogs usually ruled the yard. Frankly I am embarassed to show the picture. Because, Now knowing how to care for a poodle we simply did not do our job the way we should of. I was a kid though.
    Poogirl: Emma looks sooo sweet. I wish I could hold her.

2. PooGirl13

PooGirl13 New Member

Thank you Puttin :D I wish you could hold her too!! When they are in my arms it's the best feeling ever.. they are so tiny, so soft and I get tons of kisses!! :mrgreen: