1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

And I thought she got poisoned!

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by KittyTales, Jul 8, 2005.

1. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Last week my kitten found a candy wrapper under my sisters bed(I found out she hides candy under the bed when she's not allowed to have any more).She some how managed get it stuck in her throut.So, when I was watching tv on the couch she was sleeping on my stomach like usual.Then suddenly I felt something very wet on my shirt and at first I thought she peed on me then I noticed she was drueling on me!I got so afraid that I thought she got poisoned because my friend told me that when her cat got real sick she was drueling alot too.So when my mom came home I ran in tears to her sying that we must take her to the vet right away.We rushed her to the vet right away and when the vet was checking her, he took out a pair of tweezers and pulled out a candy wrapper!What a releif it sure was! :?

2. faeriedust1127

faeriedust1127 New Member

So g;ad everything turned out ok! Vianne has freaked me out before by eating the tails off of her catnip mice...I have to cut them off now before she gets them. Luckily, she just puked them up with a hairball...wheeww! :roll:

3. Bente

Bente New Member

I'm so glad she turned out ok! Must have been really frightening :shock:

4. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

It so nice to hear a happy ending. You were very smart to tell your mom right away and I'm sure your kitty was very thankful that you and your mom got her to the Vet right away. You both sound like caring and responsible people. :)

5. rcrgal31

rcrgal31 New Member

well thank god she's okay...my jazz luvs licking and chewing candy wrappers...i have learned to put em in the trash..so she cant get em.