1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Annie and Casey pics

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by goob, Apr 6, 2005.

1. goob

goob New Member

Annie's new harness (I had to cut off the excess on the girth strap, just a wee bit long :lol: )
    [​IMG]

"What'sat you got in your hand there, huh?"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And at an SPCA fundraiser walk over the weekend (she got microchipped while we were there too!)
    The ever attentive "Wha'cha got for me?" face
    [​IMG]

Posed (no small feat given the cold wet ground that day :lol: )
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. GinaH

GinaH New Member

Awwww Goob you always take such beautiful pictures! Annie and Casey are both such pretty girls Annie just looks so sweet.

3. honeybears

honeybears New Member

they are soo cute! my fav is stull teh one of annie diving thru the air into the water with her vest on, - priceless.

Is annie a coker spaniel>

4. coppersmom

coppersmom New Member

Grrrrrrrreat pictures! How old is Annie again? She looks like a slimmer version of my Zoey. And I love how she's not quite sitting all the way down. Not on a cold ground! Zoey does that too! And Casey is beautiful too. Such a sweet face.

5. horse_child

horse_child New Member

oh, i love that face! what a pretty dog, and pink is DEFINATLY her color.