1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Another photo contest! Please submit your photos here.

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by nern, Aug 26, 2004.

1. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

:eek: lol lol lol... i totally laughed at those captions...especially the "no" chair. lmao...

and vene...i was thinking EXACTLY the same thing about romeo's tail..then came on your post...

it is a nice one...huh? :p :wink: 8)

2. kathy5

kathy5 New Member

here are 2 of emily trying to get a free lunch.....

waiting

[​IMG]

hello lunch!

[​IMG]

3. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Here is my entry for Socks. Maybe I'll enter Mittens if I can catch her at something.

No, I'm not clawing the chair again. I'm just stretching my legs.
    [​IMG]

4. nern

nern New Member

Great pictures everyone! :eek:

Here is one of mine so far...I've got to get the others online yet.

"What? I was just getting ready to help you dry the dishes."

[​IMG]

5. jennlo75

jennlo75 New Member

I just caught Gary last night doing this....hopefully I can catch Fatguy and Maryann doing something naughty......

"Come here fishies......I want to eat you" :)
    [​IMG]

6. Jenn

Jenn New Member

This is all I have right now. :D

Domino says: I wasn't getting trash out again Mommy, I was just making sure it was all inside the can.
    [​IMG]

7. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Here's my entry for Mittens

Ohhh, what's in here. I hope it's not tea. I hope I don't get caught.

[​IMG]

8. adrian1181

adrian1181 New Member

I'm new, but thought I would post my kitties...

can someone tell me how to upload pictures so I can show my kitties off?? :D

9. halaroo

halaroo New Member

Hi Adrian! I sent you a pm on how to upload pictures. Hope that helps. Let me know if you have anymore questions.

10. adrian1181

adrian1181 New Member

I am new but thought that I would enter my kitty in this contest. This just happened today so it was funny when I came across this site. Anyway, I walked into my bathroom to find my newsest and youngest kitty Cosmo redecorating with toilet paper. She looked so cute I didn't have the heart to scold her so I just let her play. I went back about 20 mins later and she was fast asleep..

SURPRISE!!!

[​IMG]

NAP TIME!

[​IMG]

THANK YOU SO MUCH halaroo FOR YOUR HELP!! OBVIOUSLY, IT WORKED!! :D

11. halaroo

halaroo New Member

:eek: Cute pictures! She looks so comfy. You should start a new thread introducing yourself and the rest of your "kids".

I'm glad I could help!

12. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

I am not seeing your photos, adrian1181. I also couldn't see them on your other thread. I wonder what's wrong? Oh, by the way, welcome to the board. Very nice people here. :p

13. adrian1181

adrian1181 New Member

I don't understand what's wrong.. some people can see them and some people can't.. what should I do? Any suggestions?

14. nern

nern New Member

Can you post the link to the website you have them on?
    When I tried to copy and paste the URL from your photos it said "can't find website". We had a similar problem with one of the members photos in the last photo contest....a few posters could see the photos but many could not. If I remember correctly I it was a similar URL.

15. Rene

Rene New Member

oh please let us stay here a little longer it's our first day away from our fur mommy

[​IMG]

16. Rene

Rene New Member

aaaaaaawwwwwww to i have to get off the dinner table look how cute i am

[​IMG]

17. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

well...i will put several up, then decide on friday which ones to enter. how many can we enter, nern/chessmind?

my first entry....

MAX: (in a soft whisper) "Shhhh....ok...hear's the plan...i'll go sneak and get us some snacks...while you watch for her..."
    MIKEY: (responding in a soft whisper) "Ok...I'll start sneezing really hard...that always gets her really upset".

[​IMG]

MAX: "MOMMY!!! MIKEY PUSHED ME IN HERE!!! I DIDNT DO IT!!! MIKEY DID IT!!!

[​IMG]

MOMMY: "Well...you like it so much in there...you can just stay in there, Max!!! Good riddance...damn cat! ^&%$* *(%$##"

[​IMG]

MIKEY: "Well he's gonna get in alot of trouble...not me...i'm just doin regular stuff"

MAX: "WEEEEE!!!!! WEEEEEE!!!!"

[​IMG]

MAX: "if he thinks he's gonna get this...he's got another thing comin..."

[​IMG]

MAX: "I wonder what mommy was talkin about on the phone today when she said she thought i was a 'bad influence'...i wonder what that meant?"

MIKEY: "I think mommy is gonna send him to one of those treatment places for bad behavior :shock: "

[​IMG]

:p

18. lynnhaz

lynnhaz New Member

mary!!! which cat is that?? the one with the paws??? how adorable. so many toes!!! :eek:

19. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi Lynnhaz. Great pics! :wink: Once everyone has posted their pics, Nern will decide how many pics we can submit. It depends on the amount of entries. If there are a lot of entries, she may ask that we only submit a certain amount of pics. So we just have to wait and see how many pics are submitted by everyone.

20. adrian1181

adrian1181 New Member

My pictures weren't working in my other post, so I decided to try one more time.. lol...

my cat redecorated my bathroom for me, but she was too cute so I just let her play.. then about 20 minutes later I went in to clean up and she was fast asleep.. lol..

Surprise

[​IMG]

Naptime

[​IMG]

I hope that these work. Please let me know.

Have a nice day everyone.