1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Any one have good names...for a calf?

Discussion in 'General Topics & Support Issues' started by Blau_the_cow, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Blau_the_cow

Blau_the_cow New Member

Our calf arrives today.. baby boy, 4 days old (I know thats totally young and I feel really bad taking him away). Not sure of his markings yet, but like all calvess, hes probably stubborn and clumsy (in my experience).

Anyone have any favourite/cute/ironic/funny/good names?? Lets hear them!

2. sunset05

sunset05 New Member

Congratulations on your little calf. Can you tell us more about it?

How about Boris the Calf. Just a thought.

3. DeLaUK

DeLaUK New Member

At an inner city farm I used to work at we had 2 calves and suggested that the local kids (deprived/abused kids from Liverpool) should pick names for them. They came up with Oxo and Bovril :shock: Both calves were kept as pets though so I guess it was okay..... :)

4. RoWdY

RoWdY New Member

Rover.

:D