1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

anyone ever recieve visits from their dearly departed pets?

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by Maraya, Oct 23, 2005.

1. Maraya

Maraya New Member

anyone ever recieve visitations from their dearly departed furry loved ones.......in dreams? vivid dreams? i do. i'll describe later - gotta run for now.

2. Mary_NH

Mary_NH New Member

yes....The cat I grew up with had to be PTS when we were 16 years old from feline leuk (before the vaccine). I still dream that I open the door and there she is.
    And I swear on all that is good now and then I will feel a cat walking across my bed and when I go to see which of my cats it is there is no cat there. It could be Puff, Tami, or Sessy - all my bridge kitties.
    And now and I then I also think I hear the bark of any of my bridge dogs - today I swore I heard Sadie dog bark and I got up to go let her in. Made the hair stand up on the back of my neck

3. mybabyk

mybabyk New Member

Yes, I have. Quite a few times. And I have also felt him walking around on my bed. I used to keep water on the nightstand for him and I know I felt him walk around up to the water and then back down to the bottom of the bed as if he were jumping off...just like he used to. I can't wait to see him again.

4. Maraya

Maraya New Member

isnt' that weird? that happens to me. my childhood dog and cat come see me to this day (and i'm 38!!!!)......i'll feel them hop up on the bed........and its REAL....just invisible........i'm hear them breathing in the dark room in the middle of the night......i'll SEE them CLEARLY in dreams.......my cat will lick my face.....or my dog will sit and just stare at me as if to say "i'm still here.....i'm just waiting for YOU!" then he'll romp and run off. after he first died...he'd appear in dreams....i'd FEEL him hop up onto my bed...it was real.......then he'd cover his eyes with his paws....and i was told he did that cuz he no longer had physical eyes........he now saw with the MIND's eye. my orange long hair Chauncey comes to see me too....Chauncey died in 1991. I woke up in the morning and found him dead on my dining room floor. my other childhood cat....a "tuxedo" cat (black and white....white paws etc...white bib)...she died of old age when she was 17....i held her in my arms as they gave her the injection to put her to sleep. she suffered so badly from old age complications......we decided to give her peace. my child hood dog had gotten hit by a car.......the guy who hit him felt really bad and brought our dead dog up to our door in a tray with a blanket over him....a small black/greyish poodle.........."i'm so sorry miss....i hit and killed your dog.....i'll bury him for you and do anything...i'm soo sorry...he ran right out in front of me!" i sank to my kneees and let out a gutteral scream and cry that shocked even ME........! id had this dog since i was five........and now nearly two decades later...here he was dead.......he'd followed me home from school when i was five......and when i woke up the next morning to go to school again...he was still there on my porch...looking at me as if to say "I'll be moving in now......I'd like my own bed and some breakfast please!"

I believe our visitations from our dearly departed animals are real and actual visits.........and we will see them all again.

also, when i lived with a roommate.......i had to move two years later....i was BONDED with his cats though and my heart just shattered when i had to leave them...........Tiger and Little Cow were the two cats......oh and a third cat named "white boy".........they were still alive....and I'd get visits from them in dreams......FEEL them hop up onto my bed.......out of state at my new home. They were there. in spirit...even tho they were still alive and still living elsewhere.......with their owner.

5. FMgurl43

FMgurl43 New Member

yes i have awoke to what i thought was jason walking over top of me at night and pawing me and then when i wake up hes not there...i have dreams of him though all the time.. its more like flash backs though of his life like when i used to dress him up in baby doll clothes to when he watched over my new born son etc..but i think the worst on is when i have heard him cry and went to let him inside and he was never there but i know i heard him...i have dreams of all my kitties that have passed some good and some not so good that i really dont wann get into...but jason, sassy, teddy bear, bubba, pumpkin, and spunky will always be missed and one day i will see them again....

6. vene

vene New Member

Not in dreams but in real life. Vene visited me for a whole year after she was killed getting hit by a car when she was accidentally let out by my mom. She'd sit in her favorite chair and it'll move by itself. She'll also attack the wires around the house- phone and computer wires and I'd either see or hear them moving. One day I could've swore she possessed my other cat Rene. Rene attacked all the areas around the house that Vene liked to attack- shades, basement wall piece, plants, etc. All were on the exact same spots that Vene used to touch. She also sat on Vene's favorite chair often. :shock: I also saw her several times around the house.

7. Maraya

Maraya New Member

Oh i totally believe you. only the physical body dies......never the actual cat/dog/person........the soul or whatever. theyre still alive. and like you did...you can SEE them! :D

8. nern

nern New Member

My mini lop rabbit died when I was 16 and I had very life-like dreams about her for weeks after her death. I also thought several times that I heard her during the night while I was laying in bed.

9. Maraya

Maraya New Member

that middle dog in your picture (not the avatar but the photo of the three babies at the end of your post?) the black/grey poodle Sebastian...looks exactly like my childhood dog.