1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone guess what breed/type he is :P

Discussion in 'Dogs - Pit bull breeds specific' started by Sook, Mar 19, 2004.

1. Sook

Sook New Member

Hey all, never saw the mother/father of my dog, as i found him in a sack dumped with others, kept the one and gave the rest to the local vet(SPCA)..

Hes a perfect family member (he swears hes human not dog, so nothing but the best for him)

Yeah, mixed comments on what he is, so your guess is as good as mine, he wieghts 42kg at the moment..

Ok just view the pictures fromt he list.. :) confusion

http://www.nikta.orcon.net.nz/Dog/

2. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

Scobby

Saw Pics on other board. These are better. First of all, bravo to you for taking these "dumpster dogs" and giving them a chance. Your question is, is he a pit? My friend, he's a magnificat PBT. WOW!! Have Mercy you found him. He also looks like a "people" in a pit body. Lots of luck to you!!

3. Sook

Sook New Member

I love my dog soooo much, hes litlerly with me 24/7, were i go he goes, so yes u are right, i dont go eating out much (asin inside the stores etc..) or goto the movies etc...

Im just a "doggy" person.... I wish he was a puppy again, he was so darn cute then too...

Got any pic's of your dog/s.?

4. Angie

Angie New Member

He is very cute!

5. True_Pits

True_Pits New Member

I think he looks a lot like an American Staffordshire Terrier. Looks like a sweetheart :D

6. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

I feel your LOVE!! Isn't amazing when something comes along in our life that is larger than ourselves?

7. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

8. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

I click on the links and it tells me page not avaliable. I am sure he is adorable though!

9. tuttifrutti

tuttifrutti New Member

Same here!

10. Sook

Sook New Member

Ok sorry about that guys, i change it around a bit, i edited the above post and corrected the links, enjoy...

I also reckon auspets.com should have a Gallery of doggie pictures, Forgive me if it has and i haven't seen it yet...

Stand proud of ya dog's, treat them like there part of the family and you'll have a friend for life..!

:wink:

11. loves-da-pits

loves-da-pits New Member

AMEN TO THAT!!!![​IMG]

12. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

Anyone know how to make image smaller in Photoshop. The pic of Harley I want to post is to large and I don't know how to reduce it.