1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone Have Pics of there fish? post em here

Discussion in 'Fish and Aquarium - all types' started by Loach, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Loach

Loach New Member

>Have any pictures?

2. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

3. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

here are some new pics

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i hope this works
    oh sorry i have been away so long

4. Nameless

Nameless New Member

Wow! Where did you guys buy all those amazing aquarium decorations. I really wanted to decorate my fish tank but i haven't the slightest clue and I don't have enough money saved up yet, and even if i did i wouldn't have the slightest clue how to make it look as amazing as all of your tanks especially yours t_chelle. Oh well. Great aquariums everyone! :D :eek: :shock:

5. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Here my Male Jack Dempsey (he doesnt have a name)
    [​IMG]

Here my marbel angel
    [​IMG]

Here the breeding pair
    [​IMG]

and heres my common pleco
    [​IMG]

I have alot more pictures but i dont wanna post em all
    Heres my photobucket http://photobucket.com/albums/v366/mwm/Fish/

6. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

7. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

Thanks. :)

As for decorations, I hate to say it, but most of mine aren't really meant for aquariums. The bricks in the 20 are from Lowes. The pot in Fluffy's tank is from the dollar store. The pot in the 10 gallon is actually a tea light candle holder. Sherbert's big jar is from the garden center at Walmart. The 2 big pieces of driftwood in Sherbert's tank I actually did buy at the LFS but the smaller one was sent to me by my aunt. And the 3D background in the african cichlid tank I made out of egg crate, pumice & styrofoam, zip ties, black silicone, and sand (still have one more section on the back to make and maybe one for each side).

As hypocritical as it is, I really don't recommend using decorations that aren't made for aquariums because you do run the risk of them leeching toxins into the water.

-Chelle

8. M_wm

M_wm New Member

t_chelle How are your backgrounds so Black it looks great mine look faded its weak

9. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

10. OneWolvesDream

OneWolvesDream New Member

Nice fish grnlemonade!

11. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

The 55, 20, & 10 are all painted on. I used oil-based enamel on the 55 & 10 and it's great. For the 20, I used latex enamel and it didn't stick in several places so I need to redo it some time.

The 75 is 5% window tinting (from the automotive dept. of Walmart). It's currently acting as a room divider and when I first set it up I wanted a black background, but I also didn't want the back (dining room side) to be solid. The window tint was a nice compromise. Unless the sun was really shining through the french doors in the dining room, it looks solid black from the front. From the back it's darker, but I can still see into the tank. But now that I have the 3D background, the effect is lost so I'm eventually going to move the tank up against a wall in the living room.

-Chelle

12. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

thank you onewolvesdream.

13. Fish Addict

Fish Addict New Member

yes very nice fish

14. tski22

tski22 New Member

Heres the new salt water. The old tanks are kinda dirty so i will post them later. The live rock setup, the coral banded shrimp and emerald green crab. The 2 dominoe damsels. -tl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. Nameless

Nameless New Member

I'm sorry, but that picture has probaly has to be the best tank I have ever seen on Auspet! Congrats! You win! Lol! :D :eek: :) :eek:

16. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Nice fish and tanks everyone! Thanks for the reply t_chelle :y_the_best: I might try the tint becuz i have some laying around

17. tski22

tski22 New Member

nameless was that reply about my tank? if it was thank you very very much!! -tl

18. M_wm

M_wm New Member

Nice Flower Horn. How big is he/she?

19. grnlemonade

grnlemonade New Member

which one?

20. t_chelle16

t_chelle16 New Member

I've been playing around with my new camera so here's some more pics that aren't on the site I posted earlier.

Crosby (male ob peacock)
    [​IMG]

Polly (deformed juvenile yellow lab)
    [​IMG]

Sherbert yawning. :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Mr. Froggy
    [​IMG]

Shirley