1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

anyone know any rescues in northeastern ohio?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jamiya, Apr 30, 2005.

1. Jamiya

Jamiya New Member

Hello all. Anyone know of any rescue organizations that use foster homes in northeastern Ohio, around Warren? My sister is having a problem and might need to rehome a dog so I am looking for a foster group just in case she ends up needing something in an emergency. She's working on another solution because everyone loves this dog, but she injured one of the other dogs and we all know we have to do what is best for ALL our animals. I have considered taking her myself, but I am a little worried about her and Nala. Nala is very submissive but can also be extremely pushy. I haven't actually met this dog, but she also sounds like quite a handful (like Nala) and I'm not sure I can handle two of them!!

She is a very sweet dog, funny, smart, easy to train, etc. She's a mostly black mix of some sort, medium-sized. She's young as well - maybe around a year or so? I can get more details if anyone here lives in that area and thinks they might want to adopt her or foster her.

My sister's son is heartbroken. He loves this dog and she sleeps on his bed. I hope she can work it out. She's overextended with 4 dogs and 4 cats. Two of the dogs are old and are having medical difficulties. One of the cats is old and is also having medical problems, so she runs in circles all day trying to care for them. They also have finches (messy little things), gerbils, and a lizard. The rest of the family was supposed to take care of these little critters but of course it ended up falling to her to care for all of them. And to top it off, her pre-teen daughter is having back problems and the doctors can't figure out why. In short, my sister is severely stressed and was very upset to have to leave her Golden overnight at the vet to get stitches in her leg.

Anyway. If anyone has any info, I would appreciate it.