1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Approximate costs each month ?

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by IHeartShihPoo, Nov 26, 2004.

1. IHeartShihPoo

IHeartShihPoo New Member

Hey! The time for me to get my new puppy is coming soon! My dad is a little worried about the money though. I was wondering how much approximately it costs each month for your dog & when it was a puppy?

2. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Prices can vary. It all depends on if you get a big dog or small. LArge ones eat much more than small. I can buy a 33 lb bag of dog food for approx. $40 that will last at least two months for two dogs. Then theres flea products which I use advantage and buy from www.fleas-go.com Cheapest price I've found, 21.95 for 4 months or you can get it from the vet for approx $45 for 4 months. Puppies need shots. Then their annual booster, rabies in California every three year, licence yearly $11. Its all in small amounts at a time, so I don't really pay too much attention, its just neccesites. If they are hurt that when it cost more. Like my poodle when I first got her from the shelter, she was about $90, then I had to take her to have her ear infections treated plus kennel cough. She was put on two antibiotics, plus they wormed her. That was about another $200. It is usually just the shots that cost and they are usually something like 12 buck or so each. If you just have your vet tech administer the shots you don't have to pay extra for a vet visit, just the shots. But usually like I said its small amounts at the vet at a time. And also it depends on how much fun stuff you may want to buy, specail collars or plain cheep types. Comfortable new dog bed or an old blanket. You don't need to look at these things and think too many $$ signs are flashing, even poor people can swing it.