1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Are you raw feeding?

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by BrusselsBridgeGriffon, Jan 26, 2012.

1. Hi, My name is Natalie and I have a 2 year old Brussels Griffon dog back home in Brissy. Will be back there by next week, so excited to see her and let her meet new friends here.

Regarding your question. I think feeding him raw is a good idea. Have you tried raw feeding?

2. omg what did i do? this is supposed to be a reply to the thread i was reading before. silly me. sorry for this. am just new here.

3. APBTsRock

APBTsRock New Member

4. octanecwc

octanecwc New Member

My mom's cocker spaniel eats raw because she is allergic to everything. It does make a difference. But you need to change the treats too.

5. arrianavera

arrianavera New Member

2 year old? That's great for you, I mean to your dog. My brussels griffon is 6 months only. My vet told me to shift her to RAW since we noticed that she's not doing well with kibble and cooked foods. But was still waiting for another 6 months to shift her. I'm a bit worried that her stomach is to young to handle RAW foods.

6. computype2

computype2 New Member

I feed all my dogs raw, have done so for about ten years. I was very glad to be feeding raw during the big dogfood recall!