1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Attn: DOGSTER.COM USERS

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Aug 22, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Hmmmmmmm... I swearrrrrrrrr I already posted this, so ummmm if anyone finds a "long lost NEW TOPIC anywhere" could you return it to it's rightful owner????
    To all the dogster.com'ers out there.... :qm3:

Dogster has a new feature .... private messaging! :eek:

They now allow for two-way communication!! So, be sure to go to your account page on dogster.com and select the private messaging if you want to turn it on. They started it out in BETA testing a few months back and now it's officially live. If you knew about this before (while it was in testing), you are still going to need to go back and re-agree to the terms and turn it on again.

I, like many others, think this is a great feature for that board! :m11:
    :m21:

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Wow, that's awesome...thanks for letting us know!!!!!!!! :eek:

I'm headed over there right now to turn on the feature! :m12:

:m19: Did ya' know they have Catster now!?!? :) Guess that means all of us who don't have a cat need to go out and get one so we can set up a page on catster! LOL :qm4:

:D

3. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

hehe.. yup, i did know that... but I won't be running out to get a cat. Cats + Me = Hospital..... :cry:

Which brings me to an interesting topic... my father just got two more kittens (now has FOUR cats). HMMM.....Makes you wonder if he is doing this on purpose to keep me away from his house!! LOL

4. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Oh, it's alright Monster, I won't be getting any cats either (at least any time soon, probably in the future, though :wink: )! When I fostered cats for a few years, those little buggars almost gave me a heart attack more than once!!!!!! :shock: Granted, most of them were little angels, and the best cats anyone could ask for, but there were a few who were determined to give me a heart attack one way or another, and they almost did on several occasions - they were wonderful cats, just VERY mischievous!!! :)

LOL @ your father...maybe he's just trying to give you some subtle hints!!! :lol:

5. ilovemaltipoos

ilovemaltipoos New Member

Monster ,more than apt that is what he is doing ,afraid you will tell us where he lives and when he is out ...you know we LOVE TO P-A-R-T-Y
    When we can get a place ...LOL !
    I like Dogster ...many ...many cute babies there !

Page me =D>

6. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

That's weird, I just went to Dogster this morning, and when I went into my account it showed that the PM'ing feature hadn't been turned on...and I DID turn it on last night (I know b/c I sent you a PM, and I couldn't have if I didn't have the feature turned on)!!! :?

I turned it on again, I'll have to see if it stays on or not! :D

7. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

What the....!?!?
    You're right! I just went to the site and I had to turn it on again too... grrr..... as soon as I turned it on, I got your message (which I replied to). Hmmm... sounds to me like they need a little more BETA in that testing :)

8. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Phew, I'm glad I'm not the only one who experienced the problem! You're right, I think they may need to do a little tweaking if this turns out to be a persistent problem! :y_the_best:

9. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

looks like it's working fine now.. yeah!! :eek:

10. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Yep, I just checked my account today, and no problems...that's good to see!!! :D