1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Awful day

Discussion in 'Cats - all breeds / types' started by KittyTales, Apr 18, 2004.

1. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Ok.This morning I saw Blakie.She ran up to me and I feed her.I was petting and kissing her until mom came out.Thwn I waas in the car waiting for my grandpa and saw that Blakie ran uo to my mom and started to rub against her leg.Then my mom kicked her so hard that she went flyong of the steps! :cry: I started to cry "How could she posibly kick a little kitten like that?!"I was saying to myself. :( Then when we were just leaving for school, Blakie still friendlily went after my mom I was really worriedthat mom would kick her again.Than after dance I could not find herv anywhere. :cry: :cry: :cry:

2. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

if your mum is going to be like that you may as well put the cat in a shelter. at least it will have a chance at finding a new home. god knows what she might do to the poor thing if it goes up to her again. no offence, but you mum sounds like a right retard. my mum use to be like that with cats. she once threw a brick at a neighbours cat cause it came down the driveway! luckily she missed. and thank god shes different now! who the hell kicks a kitten who practically belongs to their child? and in front of them too!

3. vene

vene New Member

What did your grandpa say about your mom kicking the cat? My parents used to be awful too. When I was in high school, I found a kitten hanging around our house. Since my parents were on vacation I took her in and named her Captain. On the phone my parents said we could keep her, but when they came back, they took the cat and dumped it in a near by neighborhood. I didn't find out until 1 day later when I couldn't find Captain and forced the truth out of them. I made my dad take me to the dump site and thank goodness she was still there. I made up my mind and I decided to take Captain to a shelter where she'll be better taken care of. I always hoped that she ended up in a caring, loving home. There's not one day that goes by that I don't think about her. I figured that once I have a real job and could feed myself and others, I would take in cats and I did. Now I have Pumpkin, Monty Boy, Milo, and Rene. By the way, I never forgave my parents even though I love them. They are ignorant. When I had my baby, they told me to get rid of the cats. I just take their advice with a grain of salt. My 17 month old toddler is healthy and happy and he loves the kitties and Rene loves him too!

4. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi KittyTales. I feel really bad for your kitty getting kicked by your mom and that you had to see it. Kittens are so fragile and she may be hurt from that kick. Since the weekend is coming up you'll have time to call the no kill shelters (make sure to ask them if they are a no kill shelter) and ask them to come and pick her up. It's just too dangerous at your house for the kitty. Since she is a kitten she has a good chance of finding a home. Also if you call Petsmart most of them have adoption programs and they would also be willing to pick her up and find her a home. These programs meet the people who fill out the application to adopt the cat/dog. They do home checks and ask lot's of good questions. If they don't like the people then they will not be able to adopt the cat/dog. It's just not fair for your kitty to not have a home and be abused by your mom. I know you're only in 5th grade, so you can't drive to these places, but you are old enough to call them and let them know that there is a very friendly homeless kitten that needs a good home and needs to be picked up a.s.a.p.

5. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

Sorry I could not reply for the past 4 days I just had a really big writing assignment.I think my mom got hit in the head or some thing because now she tells me to go outside and feed the kitten!I have made Blakie a little house out of cardbord boxes and she actually lives there.My mom does not mind at all!I hope I can keep this up because if I do I might reach my goal in keeping the kitten!

6. kyles101

kyles101 New Member

7. Chessmind

Chessmind New Member

Hi KittyTales. So, does that mean that your mom will take your kitty to the vet for a full check-up? I sure hope so. :D

8. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

:(
    I cant stand my neighboors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x
    They know the cat does not belong to them and say its theres and I should not touch her! :x They took her from my doorstep and stole her! :x The bad part about them is that they take drugs and every night have like parties or something! :x The music they play is hevey metal and it is soooooo loud that it takes me a long time to fall asleep. :x
    Also I saw them feed Blakie leftovers of meat.It looked soooooooooooo discusting! :x Now my mom even belives that it is their cat! :x :x :x

9. KittyTales

KittyTales New Member

P.S. Now 2 of my neighboors r fighting over my Blakie! :x :x :x