1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Babies and dogs

Discussion in 'Dogs - all breeds / types' started by Jules, May 4, 2004.

1. 2pyrs

2pyrs New Member

Jamiya
    I don't know if it's germs or just the idea of having seen where my dogs face was just at that turns me off. I mean if you saw your child use the bath room and then come out and sit down to dinner and hand you some food and had a piece of toilet paper stuck on his hand.( Gross ) I think what I am trying to say here if you know it for a fact and you don't mind it then go for it but I can think of better place for my face to be then in a dogs face that just had fresh butt.

2pyrs :lol:

2. bullylove1

bullylove1 New Member

3. 4Dogsihave

4Dogsihave New Member

There was a really good post on the putbull forum not too long ago about dog attacks. The poster's child stepped over their dog in her sleep and she got scared and bit him. This is why children should always be supervised around dogs. I dont worry about my dogs hurting my children but about what my toddlers would do to my dogs if unattended.

One time my kids where playing with my husky and she let off a low growl. This was her warning to them that she had enough playing. Had I not been there to tell them enough who knows. She is the most gentle dog but when backed in a corner you never know how any dog will react.

Pretty much as all the other posters said, socialize your dog well with children. My sister in laws doctor told her when she was pregnant to sometimes treat her dog as a child would. tug on the tail and ears, ect. I didnt particularly agree with this but she did and her dog puts up with everything her 2yo does to it. But hey to each his own.

4. 2pyrs

2pyrs New Member

bullylove1

Finally someone who does not just talk off the top of there head and just sits giving unknown advise.
    I just ordered the book from DR. Overall. I found more info on her and was most taken by her writing form.

Thank You

2pyrs