1. Daphnia - Live Aquarium Foods

Grow your baby fish like a PRO
    Live Daphnia are great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry. Order online to start a never-ending supply of Live Daphnia! [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Microworms - Live Aquarium Foods

Microworms are a great live feed for your Fish or Shrimp Fry, easy to culture and considerably improve your fry mortality rate. Start your never-ending supply of Microworms today! [ Click to order ]
  3. Australian Blackworms - Live Fish Food

Live Australian Blackworms, Live Vinegar Eels. Visit us now to order online. Express Delivery. [ Click to order ]
    Dismiss Notice

Bailey Would Love Your Vote!

Discussion in 'Dogs - small breeds (toy) specific' started by MonsterBailey, Sep 1, 2004.

1. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

you're back! you're back!!!!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. MyBabyShihPoo

MyBabyShihPoo New Member

Indeed I am...it's great to be back and posting regularly once again!!! :eek:

:D

3. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Yes it is nice to have you back. And yes monster, I got your back :y_the_best: . I will try my best to help him win.

4. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

And again. Doing good. Can your co-workers vote at home?

5. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

I answered this on the other board.... but answer again -- Yes, some of my co-workers can vote from home, but many of them don't have computers/internet at home. Most of them are young and in their 20's and just out on their own. They are just trying to live paycheck to paycheck. I think they'd rather spend their extra money on beer and God knows what. :) hehe ... Little do they know that the internet is soooooo much better than that! ar ar ar ar

6. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Bumpin' up...

7. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Doing good little guy. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

8. Rene

Rene New Member

go bailey go bailey

9. Rene

Rene New Member

wow 233 votes so far

10. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

That Bailey is one Hot Dog. go boy.

11. Trixiepoo

Trixiepoo New Member

WOOHOO THERE IS NO STOPPIN BAILEY HE IS FLYING

12. papillon/mom

papillon/mom New Member

:eek: :eek: I voted for Bailey!!!!!! :eek: :eek: [-o<

13. Rene

Rene New Member

i tried to vote but i dont know if it worked or not i tried 3 times maybe i voted 3 times i dont know :oops:

14. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

Yea, Rene, sometimes it acts up and seems like the vote didn't register since it doesn't go to the results screen. I've noticed that alot.... I hope it doesn't do the double-voting when that happens tho....

He still needs votes (even though he's in the lead).... sometimes votes get removed by the moderator who has to make sure there aren't any double votes, so I don't know how much of his votes are double votes...

15. Rene

Rene New Member

ok i voted from home i may have voted 3-4 times today i dont want to cheat but if no one notcied ssssssshhhhhhhh lol that happend with molly and emma also

good luck Bailey we are rooting for ya

16. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

how are those babies, Rene!!? :)

17. Rene

Rene New Member

Babies are doing great so far so good Jasmine has what looks like a rash on her belly i have a call in to the vet maybe i'm just parioned kinda looks like hickeys maybe? or you know how old people get thin skin and if they bump it it gets red kinda looks like that Hopefully it will be nothing.

The babies are going in to the vet on monday also to get their tails docked :m13: and sebastain will be fixed as well

thanks for asking monster and i just voted again

GO BAILEY GO BAILEY

18. MonsterBailey

MonsterBailey New Member

:) Wow, they're growing up! :) hehe....Tails docked already?? Man, that seems soooooooo early (altho I'm clueless), but makes sense to do it this early. Yipes... be strong, granny :D

I know I asked, but can't remember if you answered or not.... how many boys/girls? How is mommy doing with her "new toys"?

By the way, daddy will do JUST FINE on Monday for his neutering... it's really a breeeeeeze for boys (as you know). Well, not a "breeze" but you know what I mean. He'll be back to his ole self by Monday night, I bet... hehe.

19. Rene

Rene New Member

Yep they have to have their tails done no later then 5 days old (that will be monday) i guess they couldnt see me any sooner. Jasmine is a great mommy but she doesnt want me to take pictures she gets nervious still i guess today she has been out of my room more then before i guess she is tired of being in there all by her self i have the tv on for her so she doesnt get to lonley lol. I have 2 girls and 1 boy the boy is the runt they are so cute one of them has no markings yet it's all black.

Thanks for the support for sebastain i will be a wreck on monday poor puppies and poor sebastain I'm not able to take the whole day off because 2 other girls are on vacation but my daughter will pick up sebastain and stay with him till i get home and my mom is here so i will be calling her every 20 min lol

20. puttin510

puttin510 New Member

Make sure you put an e-collar on sebastian. He will want to get at his stitches.
    Possibly the red marks are from the pups trying to find the nipple, thus causing hickies.

Oh and Go Bailey, Go Bailey. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: